[New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in General

page 2 / 9 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 >> go to

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

hello
Leogio26

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

todabia lo estoy provando y espero que sea chebre
Leogio26

hi,

the backup funktion is just not working. it is always canceling and tells me the connection is lost. please help!!
sm0k34

I keep getting a message "Only backup files since 2016-05-29 16:55:48?" It only backed up half of my photos

Hi, would you please tell us more details so that we can help you solve it? A screenshot of it will help~~
Lillian
Admin

todabia lo estoy provando y espero que sea chebre

Hi,Thank you for contacting us and feel free to let us know if you have any questions!
Lillian
Admin

hi,

the backup funktion is just not working. it is always canceling and tells me the connection is lost. please help!!

Hi, Would you please send us the logs on your computer so as to troubleshoot? You can find the logs here: /Users/name/Library/Application Support/AirDroid/Logs.
Thank you~~
Lillian
Admin

I backed up my phone pictures a couple of weeks ago, but can't get it to work again!
I'm on a LAN connection, have auto back-up checked (tried it unchecked, too), installed AirDroid 3.2.2.apk, push the backup button (on phone as well as on computer) and it looks like it's backing up, but nothing is happening.
My phone keeps telling me the phone and computer have to be on the same network. I thought that is what a LAN is.
Got any suggestions?
Grandmyrtle

I backed up my phone pictures a couple of weeks ago, but can't get it to work again!
I'm on a LAN connection, have auto back-up checked (tried it unchecked, too), installed AirDroid 3.2.2.apk, push the backup button (on phone as well as on computer) and it looks like it's backing up, but nothing is happening.
My phone keeps telling me the phone and computer have to be on the same network. I thought that is what a LAN is.
Got any suggestions?
[sizeimg=1600x827]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/airdroid%202(1).JPG[/sizeimg][sizeimg=959x657]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/3.JPG[/sizeimg]
Grandmyrtle

Hi, @Grandymyrtle, could you please provide us with logs? They could be found at the following paths:

PC:
C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\exception

Smartphone:SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

We could be reached at support@airdroid.com

Thank you. :)
Charlene
Admin

[classquote=item-user-modify][uid=67313][/uid]lady manager Dora ... the teamviewer no longer free to remote pc to android phone ... ask, you could not open this opportunity to make remote pc to mobile ? ... As MOBIZEN app ... wait answer ... thank you !!!!!!!! [/classquote]
Shaik Kadarbash
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 9 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 >> go to

Statistics

21787 posts

5981 threads

Members: 128310

Latest Member: sisiliasisil

Online: 8