[New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:41 am in General

page 5 / 9 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 >> go to

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

kmml;
Vjs+Vynbkjjklkjs

Re: [New] AirDroid v3.3.1 Update: Backup all the photos on the your phone to your own computer

НОРМ МВЫ
Max Lapin

Thanks a lot for the replies.
iOS 11
royrajib016

Thanks a lot for the replies.
iOS 11

No worries, always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.:)
Charlene
Admin

Hi, @Grandymyrtle, could you please provide us with logs? They could be found at the following paths:

PC:
C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\logs
C:\Users\admin\Documents\AirDroid\exception

Smartphone:SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

We could be reached at support@airdroid.com

Thank you. Image

I found the problem. I needed to select the camera folder on the sd card to be backed up, not the one on the phone itself.
Grandmyrtle

salut ca va
math

It involves the transfer problem ,the first thing you need to transfer photos to the computer ,as like as me , i have succeed transfer android contacts to computer for save the phone space , you just connect your phone to computer and start to transfer data from android to computer, it can preven the phone data or other device from harm ,
Simina

[img]http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=17152&p=45574#p45574[/img]
Antoninetor 201

But I know some phones can allow photos transfered to pc directly, once you connect your phone to pc, the files folder would open , then you can select your files. But some phones need an android transfer tool to connect it to pc when transfer photos from phone to computer.
Berklin

I have been transfer SMS from android to computer for backup purpose ,so i will show my methond about how to transfer SMS , in the first, i transfer SMS from android to computer,using a USB cable to connect your phone to the computer after you have install a transfer tools on the computer,after then , you can get some or all of data on the computer and choose you want to transfer data , the last ,you can start to transfer SMS to the computer, when the SMS are started on the computer,you can directly backup them in a more easy way ,
Jsbcsbc
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 5 / 9 << 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 >> go to

Statistics

21783 posts

5980 threads

Members: 128668

Latest Member: Рома Васянин

Online: 12