how to make call from PC

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:02 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Yury Shemchuk
OP

how to make call from PC

Dialing number from web-app but cannot hear the voice. The voice is in the phone but not on PC.
Pls advice how to make calls from PC with headset.
Thx
Yury Shemchuk
Charlene Admin

Re: how to make call from PC

Dialing number from web-app but cannot hear the voice. The voice is in the phone but not on PC.
Thx

Hi,we are sorry that you still have to take your phone to speak and listen. AirDroid now does not support making the call immediately with the speakers and mic of computer.But we will discuss it within our team and consider it for future version.
Charlene
Admin
Bud+Man

Charlene wrote:
Thx
Hi,we are sorry that you still have to take your phone to speak and listen. AirDroid now does not support making the call immediately with the speakers and mic of computer.But we will discuss it within our team and consider it for future version.

I was hoping this tool had this. Too bad :(. But I do hope you all do decide to add this feature. I do like the tool and find it's usefulness to be very interesting. I was really looking for a tool that would allow me to answer my phone, talk and hear all via my computer. I would even consider paying for a particular service like this, for the right price, that is. Just want to let you and your team know I'm also interested in the particular feature.
Thank you,
Chris Robbins
Bud+Man
Lillian Admin

I was hoping this tool had this. Too bad Image. But I do hope you all do decide to add this feature. I do like the tool and find it's usefulness to be very interesting. I was really looking for a tool that would allow me to answer my phone, talk and hear all via my computer. I would even consider paying for a particular service like this, for the right price, that is. Just want to let you and your team know I'm also interested in the particular feature.
Thank you,
Chris Robbins

Hi~Your voice has been heard! We will seriously discuss within our team and make evaluation about it. Please keep up with us!
Lillian
Admin
realtycaffeine

lillian wrote:
I was hoping this tool had this. Too bad Image. But I do hope you all do decide to add this feature. I do like the tool and find it's usefulness to be very interesting. I was really looking for a tool that would allow me to answer my phone, talk and hear all via my computer. I would even consider paying for a particular service like this, for the right price, that is. Just want to let you and your team know I'm also interested in the particular feature.
Thank you,
Chris Robbins
Hi~Your voice has been heard! We will seriously discuss within our team and make evaluation about it. Please keep up with us!

I would love to see this too. I currently use Google Fi and can use Hangouts to make calls using my computer but I would love to be able to just 'click to call' either through Hangouts or somehow internally to your app. I have tried to use the tel: html tag and have it call another program but have not been able to figure that out yet. Please keep me posted on progress with this feature.
realtycaffeine
Jago

OK, I understand that transfering voice could be a little difficult to implement but please tell if/when do You plan implement initialization for voice dialing from PC client (simillary like it works on web app)? I saved many time using SMS feature but I seriously need calling feature for saving more (:-)) and of course I'm able to pay for it. I will be gratefull for any answer from AirDroid team
Jago
eRDaLFaTiH

Hi,
I am new here.
It is very strange, that you guys from airdroid promise something and at the end you don't realize/implement it. The promise for this feature exists since 2013 as far as I am informed.
By the way, I am supporting/wishing this feature, too.
The rest of the app runs very well so far.
eRDaLFaTiH
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235021

Latest Member: W.R-以藏-

Online: 51