savio
OP

camera

i am unable to use phone camera in my leptop
savio
Charlene Admin

Re: camera

i am unable to use phone camera in my leptop

Hi, Savio, could you please send us a screenshot of error message?
Charlene
Admin
Veenashree

i guess many of us are facing the same problem since a month or 2. i tried with different versions of web. this is the plain web.airdroid.com
i even tried with 3.1.6 and it just keeps telling try again.
Trenton William likes this post.
Veenashree
Lillian Admin

i guess many of us are facing the same problem since a month or 2. i tried with different versions of web. this is the plain web.airdroid.com

Hi, sorry for the trouble that has caused. Would you please check if camera gives the permissions to AirDroid?
Lillian
Admin
Veenashree

lillian wrote:
Hi, sorry for the trouble that has caused. Would you please check if camera gives the permissions to AirDroid?

Can you be more specific and detailed. cos i dont see any permissions om=n my phone pop up when i try this. what else you want me to check as im having this problem from past 2 months now. and this will be my last premium recharge if this problem isnt going to be fixed. everything else works. messages calls photos file manager and all. just that camera app is so stubborn to open. nothing helps neither restarting the phone. i dont have any antivirus or security app also. so i dont think its been blocked of any kind. please help you my last resort. thanks
Veenashree
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 42