How to recover deleted contacts on Android?

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
OP

Re: How to recover deleted contacts on Android?

so once i transfer files now how do i hear music
checo

so once i transfer files now how do i hear music

Hi,
You can hear music on web.airdroid.com. Here's the post about managing music: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16468
Lillian
Admin

I ever used the best program i know is Android Recovery. It can restore deleted or lost data from Android devices, including text messages, contacts, photos, etc...

Also see the tutorail on how to restore contacts android
Wslsod

Hi, have you backed up them yet? If you have synced the data before, you can recover from the backup file. If not, I think you should not add more data to your device anymore. Then, it is better for you to try some professional recovery methods to recover android, like disk digger or Recuva, or you can also try third-party data recovery programs to restore contacts.
Berklin

Generally speaking, the deleted contacts were still saved on your phone, you can connect your phone to computer and use an app to detect them on computer before they were covered by new data.
how to recover contacts android
Agatha+Alice

Generally speaking, the deleted contacts were still saved on your phone, you can connect your phone to computer and use an app to detect them on computer before they were covered by new data.
there're many android data recovery apps could work, they could recover contacts from android in few steps
kobv

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Android mobile phone users to recover deleted contacts from android phone, What's more,the Samsung Data Recovery also allows you retrieve other data on damaged android devices,like contacts, photos, videos, text messages,music and more files stored on the Android devices.
Cassatty

Gmail allows you to restore a backup of all your contacts, which can date up to 30 days back. Once you have done this, you can re-sync your device with your Google account and get all your contacts back.
If you haven't used Gmail, you need to root your device and get access to check out the database files of Android phone, then you can preview all contacts, including deleted ones. Select and recover deleted contacts from Android to your computer. FORecovery Android Data Recovery is magic program to help you.
FrannyClark

32131ds

Android Data Recovery, an amazing recovery tool, permits you to restore Android data such as contacts, SMS, call history, photos, audios and more, and save them to your Android devices with a few simple steps. No need to be anxious when the data loss from internal or external memory card. Besides, Android Root function is provided.
androiddatareco

RecoveryiPhone iPhone Data Recovery supports iPhone, iPad and iPod touch, help recover data including contacts, messages, photos, call history, notes, Voice Memo, Voicemail, App's photos etc. retrieving deleted Kik messages
Frexdestk
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

21523 posts

5863 threads

Members: 125210

Latest Member: raj

Online: 5