Re: How to recover deleted contacts on Android?

Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:31 pm in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
checo
OP

so once i transfer files now how do i hear music
checo
Lillian Admin

so once i transfer files now how do i hear music

Hi,
You can hear music on web.airdroid.com. Here's the post about managing music: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16468
Lillian
Admin
deveauwelle32

I am not sure what your problem, but if you want to restore deleted contacts on your Android phone, this is possible.
You can know how to do by using an Android data recovery tool, and just learn the guide for you to know how to use this tool to recover.
deveauwelle32
smalling123

Hello, don't worry about this, just a little time, you can recover contacts from Android device, then you can get back all the deleted contacts on your phone.
smalling123
Bernadest

No need to feel desperate or panic. There are chances that you still can recover deleted contacts on Android from gmail or from the internal memory.
Bernadest
siguage

To recover deleted contacts on Android, if there is no backup, you need to ask help from Android data recovery software before they are overwritten. Just connect Android to computer, open the software. It will scan out all data on Android, including the contacts. Then you can easily get them back.
siguage
sivanr

recover

If there is no backup, you can try Android data recovery software
sivanr
Ceciclia Garcia

If you have already written over the sections of the internal storage of your device. Then there is really nothing you can do to recovery them.That means you take some new photo on your device.If not, android data recovery could help you find out the deleted photos.Good luck with you.
Ceciclia Garcia
jannetfransis

Thank you for posting this question on the forum page. I also faced the same problem with the app of the best essay writing service, This writing service team is doing an excellent work in short essays and long essays. The replies from this page clarify the problem.
jannetfransis
Emily Baker

To recover android phone lost data, you can have a try of data recovery methods, I think that is a good choice for data recovery. Anyway, if you really want the deleted data back, you should try every method. Those recovery tools can also have the possibility to recover deleted data I think. Hope this tool help you, MobiKin Doctor for Android .

Important: don't try to use your phone any more after losing the data, otherwise the data will be overwritten and unrecoverable.
Emily Baker
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 130