AirMirror won't detect my phone

Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 pm in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Adam Smith
OP

AirMirror won't detect my phone

I'm trying to setup the AirMirror on my PC. I downloaded the plugin but whenever I click I attempt USB debugging and click Device Authorization it can't find the device plugged in. The phone is correctly plugged in to my PC via USB and the PC recognises it but AirMirror doesnt. My phones a Galaxy S5 neo (SM-G903F)
2 people like this post.
Adam Smith
Amy Safford

Re: AirMirror won't detect my phone

I'm having the same exact problem. I have a Galaxy S5.
mendys likes this post.
Amy Safford
Sergey Doc

I have Samsung Galaxy S3 mini(GT-I8190T}.I had had the same problem before I installed KIES (for Samsung phones only).After that Air mirror web plugin began to see my phone as Android Samsung. KIES probably installed needed drivers on the computer to make the Airdroid's web plugin see my phone.But nevertheless the Airmirror service has not worked on my computer via www.web.airdroid.com.It says the error occured and offers to try again.Please help me to solve this problem
Sergey Doc
Lukas Treuer

I have the same problem with my S4
hp likes this post.
Lukas Treuer
Wakeen

Hi Support,

Good day, same issue here i have a Samsung SM-G360H.
Can you help me please..
Wakeen
Lillian Admin

Hey guys~~does this problem happens with PC client or web version? It would help if you tell us more specific information~~
Thank you
Lillian
Admin
Adam Smith

Hey guys~~does this problem happens with PC client or web version? It would help if you tell us more specific information~~
Thank you

Im using web version
Adam Smith
Harry Slaughter

Same thing here
  • Google Nexus 6
  • Pixel Chromebook
  • AirMirror Chrome plugin

UPDATE: First, I didn't have it plugged in via USB :). After plugging it in, I did get it to work after fumbling around with things for a couple minutes. Very nice feature.
Harry Slaughter
crescentdave

Like SO MANY others, it doesn't connect. And YES, I have it plugged in with USB. No response from developer after so many requests? Being THE top discussion item? Crapware. Just uninstalled and will low score it. Developers? If you're going to have a discussion board, respond.
crescentdave
Mrghost89

Hi Airdroid Support

I'm having the same issues as the guys above and I have activated the Debugged settings etc. on my Samsung S6 device. however i'm having no luck with this.

Any assistance with this would be appreciated as I want to run Whats app from my desktop.

Thanks in advance.
bina likes this post.
Mrghost89
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 49