AirMirror won't detect my phone

Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:16 pm in General

page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
MCCommands1337

Re: AirMirror won't detect my phone

I'm trying to setup the AirMirror on my PC. I downloaded the plugin but whenever I click I attempt USB debugging and click Device Authorization it can't find the device plugged in. The phone is correctly plugged in to my PC via USB and the PC recognises it but AirMirror doesnt. My phones a Galaxy S5 neo (SM-G903F)
It's the same thing on me! Running Huawei MadiaPad X1 7.0, Web version!
MCCommands1337
Nik Fowler

Mine gets past the select screen, only to say there has been an error

Clicking 'Restart app' just results in the same thing over and over...

Galaxy S5 and web airdroid.
Nik Fowler

Cùng một điều ở đây
  • Google Nexus 6
  • Pixel Chromebook
  • Plugin AirMirror Chrome
[sizeimg=100%xauto]https://s3.amazonaws.com/forums.airdroid.com/test4679a0baa95eafa17c9c3edf7863917e.png[/sizeimg]

UPDATE: Trước tiên, tôi đã không có nó cắm qua cổng USB Image. Sau khi cắm nó vào, tôi đã có được nó để làm việc sau khi dò dẫm xung quanh với những thứ trong một vài phút. Tính năng này rất tốt đẹp.
Ian

I have the same issue. Follow all instructions for Air Mirror, then get the same blank list of devices as in the post above:Image
I have a Samsung Note 4, and using the Web version
Nu773r likes this post.
Ian
John Lanford

Autorization denyed for AirMirror:

usb connected
usb debugging on
chrome extenwion/app activated
see bottom left corner of attached image
app error, keep retrying to no avail.
connection error
Moto x Second gen.
John Lanford
j

AirMirror won't detect my phone

Hello, like most I spent a long time mindlessly troubleshooting ways to get an Android Screen to mirror with my Nexus 7 2013 Tablet without rooting my device. In fact, I got to a point where I was so completely frustrated that I was determined to root my phone just to get AirDroid to mirror my device on my Windows 7 Desktop. After about 6 hours of mindless trying to get the device to root, AirDroid randomly Airmirrored my tablet. I can't guarantee this process will work for you although here is what I learned. My Fallout Shelter minions have never been happier!

WugFreshDevelopment: Nexus Root Toolkit (http://nexus7.wonderhowto.com/how-to/definitive-nexus-7-guide-bootloader-unlocking-rooting-installing-custom-recoveries-0144705/)
It's important to note that this is used because it walks you through every step necessary to get the drivers installed correctly without actually rooting your device. It will also show you how to uninstall drivers affecting activation.

Specification:
Device: Asus Nexus 7 2013 Tablet
Build number: MOB30M
Android Operating System: 6.0.1
System Status: Non-rooted
BOX: Windows 7 Pro x64 Sp1

Necessary tools:
A micro USB cord
A avaliable USB port on BOX
Some patience or determination to make this work

Procedure:
Before proceeding, if you are using a desktop with front USB and back USB ports, I recommend using a back USB port.

Follow the steps as recommended in the Nexus Root Toolkit guide above for Full Driver Installation Guide - Automatic + Manual

Step 1: Uninstall the previous drivers as recommended (it will launch a tool to make this easy for you to identify and remove)
Step 2: Do this step if you can. I still don't have my Nexus 7 visable through devices and I can AirMirror just fine.
Step 3: Driver Solution #1 worked for my box; as a general rule I usually do not install drivers while my device is connected.
Step 4: Run Full Driver Test; this step should complete.
TIP #1: Sometimes you need to access Settings --> Developer options --> USB Debugging on/off or Settings --> Developer options --> Select USB Configuration --> Charging/MTP/RNDIS (USB Ethernet).
TIP #2: Whenever you change the USB configuration make sure to wait for the drivers to detect the change; it does this through Windows Update so you may need to wait a while.

The Catch:

Android device --> Settings --> Accessibility --> AirDroid Notification Mirror service --> On

Android device --> Settings --> Developer Options --> Select USB Configuration --> RNDIS (USB Ethernet)

When the android device asks for authorization "Allow USB debugging? The computer's RSA key fingerprint is: ...", Click OK
Do Not check "Always allow from this computer." Doing so usually prevents this trick from engaging AirMirror to Activate.

NOTE: If you are still having trouble connecting or your device can not be found, try installing the Android Studio https://developer.android.com/studio/index.html for the latest drivers.
j
Dusty2016

i am also face same problem.
Dusty2016
David Castello

I am unable to mirror. I have a Samsung Avant and I am unable to connect through the PC client and web. I keep getting the message that my phone is not rooted even though I have run through all rooting steps successfully.
David Castello
Lillian Admin

I am unable to mirror. I have a Samsung Avant and I am unable to connect through the PC client and web. I keep getting the message that my phone is not rooted even though I have run through all rooting steps successfully.

Hey guys. If your device is rooted but still unable to airmirror, please check the root app to see if you give AirDroid the root permission. And you can also contact support@airdroid.com for more help 'cuz it may need logs on your pc/phone to troubleshoot
Lillian
Admin
Charlene Admin

Dear all, sorry for any inconvenience that has caused.

In this case, you can give the following steps a try:
1. You can download AirDroid Desktop, with which AirMirror will attempt to activate it.
2. Problem might lie in USB cable, please try again with another USB cable.
3. Reboot your PC, and then try again and see if it works now. :)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235456

Latest Member: bani

Online: 61