Installation error on Windows 7

Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 am in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Previn
OP

Installation error on Windows 7

Hi there,

I'm trying to install Airdroid on windows 7 but the installation freezes indefinitely.
I am getting exactly the same error as on this link:
http://forum.airdroid.com/discussion/14210/error-airdroid-3-0-1-installation-on-windows-7 (decided to replicate it here because it hasn't been solved and the old forum is no longer used)

EDIT: Added picture

Any solutions?
Previn
Previn

Re: Installation error on Windows 7

This works on my windows 10, but not on my other computer.
Previn
Lillian Admin

Hi, would you please tell us where did you download this package? And reboot your computer to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
Previn

lillian wrote:
Hi, would you please tell us where did you download this package? And reboot your computer to see if it works?

I downloaded it from here https://www.airdroid.com/get.html (desktop client at the bottom)
I've tried over multiple days already, rebooting my computer daily.
Previn
Previn

lillian wrote:

any ideas?
Previn
Previn

I've tried running the installation in administrator rights, different compatibility modes, turned off firewall etc. and still nothing...
Previn
Charlene Admin

I've tried running the installation in administrator rights, different compatibility modes, turned off firewall etc. and still nothing...
Hi, have you tried to install it to another local disk? Could you please give it a try and see if it works? :)
Charlene
Admin
Previn

Hi, have you tried to install it to another local disk? Could you please give it a try and see if it works? Image
I just tried that, that didn't work either. I also tried it on a removable disk too and that didn't work.
Previn
Previn

I've attached a picture of the problem.

Previn
Previn

Hi, have you tried to install it to another local disk? Could you please give it a try and see if it works? Image

Still got the problem. Any solutions?
Previn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235045

Latest Member: mdsuhag

Online: 41