duplicating contactsquestion

Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:15 am in General

page 1 / 1
Tony
OP

duplicating contacts

I have a samsung galaxy ace with airdroid v3.0.4.1 and when I open a browser on my win 10 pc to to use airdroid some contacts are duplicated in the contacts list in the browser. If I then look at the contacts using my phone there's no duplication. This happens with both google chrome and MS edge. Is this some kind of bug because it's really annoying and the duplication is random. I'm not syncing with my google account, I have no facebook account, this is purely a sync between my phone and the pc. Thanks for any advice.
Tony
Lillian Admin

Re: duplicating contacts

I have a samsung galaxy ace with airdroid v3.0.4.1 and when I open a browser on my win 10 pc to to use airdroid some contacts are duplicated in the contacts list in the browser. If I then look at the contacts using my phone there's no duplication. This happens with both google chrome and MS edge. Is this some kind of bug because it's really annoying and the duplication is random. I'm not syncing with my google account, I have no facebook account, this is purely a sync between my phone and the pc. Thanks for any advice.

Hi, have you found this happens to PC client? or only happens to web version? Would you mind providing us a screenshot of it?
Thank you~
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235446

Latest Member: Ebru İbis

Online: 12