Sent texts from phone not showing up in AirDroidquestion

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:09 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
kz10683
OP

Sent texts from phone not showing up in AirDroid

LG G4 running Android 6.0

Whenever I send a text message on my phone, it doesn't show up in AirDroid (neither the web client or the desktop client). However, sending messages from AirDroid is fine. I can receive text messages just fine.

Does anyone know what the issue is here? Seems to be a syncing issue?

Thanks in advance.
kz10683
Lillian Admin

Re: Sent texts from phone not showing up in AirDroid

LG G4 running Android 6.0

Whenever I send a text message on my phone, it doesn't show up in AirDroid (neither the web client or the desktop client). However, sending messages from AirDroid is fine. I can receive text messages just fine.

Does anyone know what the issue is here? Seems to be a syncing issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi~~
Would you please check if those text messages that do not sync are group messages or MMS? Group messages and MMS are not supported for now.
Lillian
Admin
kz10683

Hi, they are not group or MMS. They're just regular messages.
kz10683
Lillian Admin

Hi, they are not group or MMS. They're just regular messages.

Hi, the problem happens to all the contacts on the text message list, or one single contact?
Lillian
Admin
kz10683

They happen to all contacts.
kz10683
blal blal

[right]ujhhhj
​[/right]
blal blal
Lillian Admin

Hey~Would you please contact support@airdroid.com for more help? With description of your problem. Logs are needed to troubleshoot.
Lillian
Admin
Ryans phone

lillian wrote:
Hey~Would you please contact support@airdroid.com for more help? With description of your problem. Logs are needed to troubleshoot.

i am having the same problem. i am using a samsung S5 neo and a wondows 8.1 pc. it randomly misses texts just as the other user has described
Ryans phone
Lillian Admin

i am having the same problem. i am using a samsung S5 neo and a wondows 8.1 pc. it randomly misses texts just as the other user has described

Hey Ryans, MMS messages and group messages are not available to sync to AirDroid for now. Would you please long press the texts and check the details, see if it is normal text or MMS?
Lillian
Admin
airhard

Lillian wrote:
Hey Ryans, MMS messages and group messages are not available to sync to AirDroid for now. Would you please long press the texts and check the details, see if it is normal text or MMS?

The only "outgoing" texts I see are regular texts, anything else "advanced texts" do not show up, so left with seeing a one sided conversation. I cannot see anyway to control the type of text my phone sends (galaxy note 4). it seems random?
airhard
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 101