Can't log into airdroidquestion

Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:20 pm in General

page 1 / 1
bridgett
OP

Can't log into airdroid

I keep getting a "Failed to sign in. (-10000)" message and I've already tried to reset my password. If anyone can help, that'd be great.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2016-07-25 at 4.25.58 PM.png
bridgett
Lillian Admin

Re: Can't log into airdroid

I keep getting a "Failed to sign in. (-10000)" message and I've already tried to reset my password. If anyone can help, that'd be great.AttachmentsImage

Apologies for any inconvenience it caused. Our team has taken an immediate action on the tech issue occurred earlier. It’s now back and running!
Lillian
Admin
jkoblenz

I have just installed both the android app and the mac app and I have the same issue. I can log in on android and on the website but when trying in the mac app, I get error -10000. Can you help?
jkoblenz
gengiac

hello. i downloaded airdroid on my android device, and logged in. but then i'm trying over and over from my mac ( i downloaded a previous version, since i have OS 10.6.8), but i can't log in. always for error -10000. can you please help me?
thanks
gengiac
Niki Admin

hello. i downloaded airdroid on my android device, and logged in. but then i'm trying over and over from my mac ( i downloaded a previous version, since i have OS 10.6.8), but i can't log in. always for error -10000. can you please help me?
thanks

Hi ,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to update your PC Airdroid to the latest vision 4.1.4.1?

And then you sign in again to see if it works.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Sterling

All appears to be working except AirMirror. I enabled USB debugging but I can not get AirDroid Web to authorize my device because no devices show up in the listing for me to be able to select.
Sterling
jeff.innis

All appears to be working except AirMirror. I enabled USB debugging but I can not get AirDroid Web to authorize my device because no devices show up in the listing for me to be able to select.

I have exactly the same problem. It's been over a month, and you have not received a response, have you resolved this issue? What is the developer doing to fix this issue, since it's clear it's not an isolated problem?
jeff.innis
charlotte_mason

ohhh, that is interesting)
charlotte_mason
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235018

Latest Member: amir