Trying to use Air Mirror on LG G3

Tue Jul 26, 2016 5:29 pm in General

page 1 / 1
eh-v
OP

Trying to use Air Mirror on LG G3

Hi all, I am trying to use air mirror. My phone is running android 6.0 build MRA58K. The system has the USB debugging enabled (it has been enabled for a year or so) yet I still get an error message about "failed to connect, please enable usb debugging"

I am running windows 7 on a PC (very powerful PC). Any suggestions? What can I do to make it work? thanks
Eugene
Attachments
Capture.JPG
Screenshot_2016-07-26-13-31-43.png
eh-v
Charlene Admin

Re: Trying to use Air Mirror on LG G3

Hi all, I am trying to use air mirror. My phone is running android 6.0 build MRA58K. The system has the USB debugging enabled (it has been enabled for a year or so) yet I still get an error message about "failed to connect, please enable usb debugging"

I am running windows 7 on a PC (very powerful PC). Any suggestions? What can I do to make it work? thanks
EugeneAttachmentsImageImage

Hi, sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.Do you use this feature on AirDroid Desktop client or AirDroid web?
Charlene
Admin
ZachBAT Lo

Charlene wrote:

EugeneAttachmentsImageImage
Hi, sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced.Do you use this feature on AirDroid Desktop client or AirDroid web?

Same problem, I am using AirDroid Desktop client, LG g3 too
ZachBAT Lo
Niki Admin

Same problem, I am using AirDroid Desktop client, LG g3 too

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to enable USB debugging again to see if it works?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

If it still fail, would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
You can find the log files here:
Phone:
/sdcard/airdroid/exception.log
SD Card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/
SD card/Android/data/com.sand.airdroid/files/main.log

If this issue showed up on Jan 19, then please forward files named by 20180119 to us.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
Jason

Air Mirroring feature worked fine last week. Software updates were released earlier this week and installed on both devices as follows: Sony Xperia XA-1 Ultra (Android 7, Build 42.0.A.4.167) and AirDroid desktop client (Version 36.0.0) for Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.3 ) Beta Version (17D39a). Confirmed USB debugging is enabled and double checked the USB connection (phone not rooted, yet). After connecting the USB cable between Mac and Xperia I see the usual message requesting authorization to allow USB debugging, but after tapping "ok" I now see an error message stating, "Because an app is obscuring a permission request, Settings can't verify your response."

The software was also up-to-date on both devices before installing the updates earlier this week.

The other features I use in AirDroid appear to be working fine.
Jason
Niki Admin

Air Mirroring feature worked fine last week. Software updates were released earlier this week and installed on both devices as follows: Sony Xperia XA-1 Ultra (Android 7, Build 42.0.A.4.167) and AirDroid desktop client (Version 36.0.0) for Mac OS High Sierra (10.13.3 ) Beta Version (17D39a). Confirmed USB debugging is enabled and double checked the USB connection (phone not rooted, yet). After connecting the USB cable between Mac and Xperia I see the usual message requesting authorization to allow USB debugging, but after tapping "ok" I now see an error message stating, "Because an app is obscuring a permission request, Settings can't verify your response."

The software was also up-to-date on both devices before installing the updates earlier this week.

Hi,

Would you send us a screenshot of the error message for a further check?

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
(Kindly note that there is no personal data collected and the required info is for further checking the issue.)
Phone:

If this issue showed up on Jan 20, then please forward files named by 20180120 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
Michael Hunter

I have the same problem on a new Galaxy Note 8; Kernel version 4.4.21; Build number NMF26X.N950USQS2BQL5. wrote:

Hi,

Would you send us a screenshot of the error message for a further check?

Would you please send us your log file of your phone so that we can give you a further check?
Phone:

If this issue showed up on Jan 20, then please forward files named by 20180120 to us.

Always feel free to contact us if you need any assistance.

Best regards,
Michael Hunter
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234876

Latest Member: Raz

Online: 133