AirMirror Screen Wakelockquestion

Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:31 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jake Lewis
OP

AirMirror Screen Wakelock

When AirMirror is connected, the regular screen timeout is over-ridden by a screen wakelock held by AirDroid module AirMirror.

This is not what I want when I'm connected to the phone on my desk all day - the battery will soon be flat.

I disabled AirDroid's 'Keep Awake" permission with AppOpsXposed.

I understand there is "Dim the Screen" option which certainly helps, but is it not possible to maintain the AirMirror connection whilst the screen is off. Wifi is set to stay alive during sleep.

Regards, Jake

Rooted Samsung S5.
Jake Lewis
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror Screen Wakelock

When AirMirror is connected, the regular screen timeout is over-ridden by a screen wakelock held by AirDroid module AirMirror.

This is not what I want when I'm connected to the phone on my desk all day - the battery will soon be flat.

I disabled AirDroid's 'Keep Awake" permission with AppOpsXposed.

I understand there is "Dim the Screen" option which certainly helps, but is it not possible to maintain the AirMirror connection whilst the screen is off. Wifi is set to stay alive during sleep.

Regards, Jake

Rooted Samsung S5.

Hi Jake~ If you click the screen on PC when the screen is off on your phone, then the acreen on the phone is on again so that AirMirror can be working again. Sorry that AirMirror needs the phone screen on to capture the screen.And we will tyr to make it more useful in the future. Thank you~
Lillian
Admin
Jake Lewis

Re: AirMirror Screen Wakelock

Yes, I understand that the Airmirror can wake up the mobile. My issue is that the mobile will NOT go back to sleep after a set time (1min) of inactivity as it would if AirMirror was not connected. This results in fast battery drain.

Is this normal?
Jake Lewis
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235559

Latest Member: kayleekim

Online: 62