Your remote data quota is exhausted

Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:54 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
fdc313
OP

Your remote data quota is exhausted

I am getting this "Your remote data quota is exhausted" I am on the free plan & there is no way I used my free data .. why is this happening? all I do is text and send a few low format photos,
airdrode.jpg
fdc313
eddie2424

Re: Your remote data quota is exhausted

I just got the same message today also. I too am on the free plan and I haven't even sent ANY texts of photos.
eddie2424
Lillian Admin

I am getting this "Your remote data quota is exhausted" I am on the free plan & there is no way I used my free data .. why is this happening? all I do is text and send a few low format photos,Image
I just got the same message today also. I too am on the free plan and I haven't even sent ANY texts of photos.

Hi, there is another function uses data quota: AirMirror. And the data quota is renewed every month
Lillian
Admin
Purrsia

I haven't even been signed in to Airdroid for probably months and I'm getting this message. It's now the 2nd of August and I'm still getting it. When is the quota renewed, and what is it? And how can I be using it if I'm not even signed in?
Purrsia
Vinyltrance

So Air Mirror just suddenly started using the data then? I've been using AirDroid for months and never once hit my cap on Free until last month. I only use it for texts. This sounds like something seriously broken and unfortunately there's nothing to see exactly what where is using the data.

Here it is August 2nd after my cap renewed yesterday and I'm getting the message...that's HIGHLY suspicious.
Vinyltrance
schnurbein

eddie2424 wrote:I just got the same message today also. I too am on the free plan and I haven't even sent ANY texts of photos.

Getting the same message non-stop, being prompted to get a "bonus upgrade" to the unlimited plan if I post an AirDroid link to social media. Then every time I do that, the same message returns.
schnurbein
Charlene Admin

I haven't even been signed in to Airdroid for probably months and I'm getting this message. It's now the 2nd of August and I'm still getting it. When is the quota renewed, and what is it? And how can I be using it if I'm not even signed in?
So Air Mirror just suddenly started using the data then? I've been using AirDroid for months and never once hit my cap on Free until last month. I only use it for texts. This sounds like something seriously broken and unfortunately there's nothing to see exactly what where is using the data.

Here it is August 2nd after my cap renewed yesterday and I'm getting the message...that's HIGHLY suspicious.

Getting the same message non-stop, being prompted to get a "bonus upgrade" to the unlimited plan if I post an AirDroid link to social media. Then every time I do that, the same message returns.

Hi all, sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced. Could you please tell us your AirDroid account so that we can give it a check? :)
Charlene
Admin
bart

I'm having the same issue (starting last week) and it is getting on my nerves. My (free) quota is 200MB and my current use is at 100MB, far from exceeding it. How come I keep having the same warning (goading me to premium)?
Btw, I find it quite strange to even reach this 100MB threshold, considering that I use use lovely Airdroid for texts and notifications (and I don't write *that* much).
If can't solve it, I will have to disconnect entirely, since I can't use it with these constant alerts.
Any answer is welcome.
bart
Niki Admin

I'm having the same issue (starting last week) and it is getting on my nerves. My (free) quota is 200MB and my current use is at 100MB, far from exceeding it. How come I keep having the same warning (goading me to premium)?
Btw, I find it quite strange to even reach this 100MB threshold, considering that I use use lovely Airdroid for texts and notifications (and I don't write *that* much).
If can't solve it, I will have to disconnect entirely, since I can't use it with these constant alerts.
Any answer is welcome.
Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

When you connection mode is remotely, it will consume the remote data so you can connect your phone and pc in the same LAN.

When you are in local connection mode it will not consume the remote data and you can transfer the file in any size.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
bart

Hi Niki,
Thanks for the explanation, I understand now. Is there a way to turn off remote connection altogether? It looks like my phone keeps sending data even when my laptop does not run airdroid (which I turned off following the above).
That does not explain either why the evercoming back warning I was mentioning ...
Any idea?
bart
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235047

Latest Member: rishita Chanu

Online: 38