Air Mirror not finding my device

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:05 pm in General

page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
Charlene Admin

Re: Air Mirror not finding my device

Great, the desktop version works. Thank you very much.

Hi King,we are glad that it works well. :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

Well, I've tried all the above without success. I have an LG G4 (Marshmallow) with AirDroid installed on both it and my M14RX2 laptop. Notifications work fine, but Air Mirror fails. It gets as far as suggesting the USB Debugging approach, which I have set up properly (USB MTP mode on the Android) and is apparently trying to connect. It gets as far as the panel asking me to choose a USB device to connect to, and there are no devices listed.

Could this be some firewall issue? I've tried disabling any and all firewalls, ad blockers, security extensions to Chrome (my default). No luck, so far.

Further suggestions welcome.
Same issue here with an Archos 80d, with desktop or browser...
I am having the same experience with my LG Nexus 5. USB debugging enabled, USB configuration set to MTP.

Hi all,sincerely apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Like aforementioned,we've got our tech team looking into this issue. Any development,we will let you know.Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

good afternoon
I have a sansung cell E7 and genesis gt7305 tablet, with cell sansung can use the mirror method but the tablet computer speech that can not login as root and non-root so he says that I have to unlock or wake up the tablet . But this tablet unlocked and this with access ROOT.

I would like to help, quite liked the app.

Thank you.

Hi Calasans,could you please send us a screenshot of it? Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
svashisht

Hi, I am trying to use airmirror service(on web) from my motorola moto g 1st gen(XT1033)(non rooted) but getting an error when clicking on air mirror.
Error: Failed to start service.Please check your network.Please restart your android device.
I have checked everything like network,restarting,usb debugging is on too,latest chromein plugin of air mirror has also been installed.Other things of airdroid are running fine.Also,desktop application of airdroid is not working for me as I think I am unable to set proxy settings on it(Network based on proxy server).
Nothing seems to work.Kindly help :)
svashisht
Yasmine

Asalam u alaikum ,
Do i have to connect my mobile via USB every time i want to use Air mirror or Air IME?
I have debugged my mobile and first it was working fine then i again connected via USB its not finding my mobile.
I have Samsung A7 and windows 8 also desktop airdroid application.
Yasmine
Lillian Admin

Hi, I am trying to use airmirror service(on web) from my motorola moto g 1st gen(XT1033)(non rooted) but getting an error when clicking on air mirror.
Error: Failed to start service.Please check your network.Please restart your android device.
I have checked everything like network,restarting,usb debugging is on too,latest chromein plugin of air mirror has also been installed.Other things of airdroid are running fine.Also,desktop application of airdroid is not working for me as I think I am unable to set proxy settings on it(Network based on proxy server).
Nothing seems to work.Kindly help Image

Hi, would you please contact support@airdroid.com for more help?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Asalam u alaikum ,
Do i have to connect my mobile via USB every time i want to use Air mirror or Air IME?
I have debugged my mobile and first it was working fine then i again connected via USB its not finding my mobile.

Hi, the USB debugging needs to be done again if you have rebooted your phone.

Would you please check if the USB mode is MTP? Please make sure that the USB mode is not "Charge only" that AirDroid can not detect it.
Lillian
Admin
redcorgh

lillian wrote:
Asalam u alaikum ,
Hi, the USB debugging needs to be done again if you have rebooted your phone.

Would you please check if the USB mode is MTP? Please make sure that the USB mode is not "Charge only" that AirDroid can not detect it.

Hi, I'm not the original poster here, but I am having the same problem. USB mode is set to MTP and the connection is not set to charge only. Also, I have an LG G4, not OP's phone.
redcorgh
Charlene Admin

Hi, I'm not the original poster here, but I am having the same problem. USB mode is set to MTP and the connection is not set to charge only. Also, I have an LG G4, not OP's phone.

Hi Redcorgh,no worries, we got you. We've got our tech team looking into this issue. Any development, we will let you know.:)
Charlene
Admin
Thu Nguyễn

khong thay dien thoai cua toi
Thu Nguyễn
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 3 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235389