Air Mirror not finding my device

Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:05 pm in General

page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to
frm

Re: Air Mirror not finding my device

Well, I've tried all the above without success. I have an LG G4 (Marshmallow) with AirDroid installed on both it and my M14RX2 laptop. Notifications work fine, but Air Mirror fails. It gets as far as suggesting the USB Debugging approach, which I have set up properly (USB MTP mode on the Android) and is apparently trying to connect. It gets as far as the panel asking me to choose a USB device to connect to, and there are no devices listed.

Could this be some firewall issue? I've tried disabling any and all firewalls, ad blockers, security extensions to Chrome (my default). No luck, so far.

Further suggestions welcome.
frm
chenessel

Same issue here with an Archos 80d, with desktop or browser...
chenessel
calasans

good afternoon
I have a sansung cell E7 and genesis gt7305 tablet, with cell sansung can use the mirror method but the tablet computer speech that can not login as root and non-root so he says that I have to unlock or wake up the tablet . But this tablet unlocked and this with access ROOT.

I would like to help, quite liked the app.

Thank you.
calasans
Daniel Dougan

I am having the same experience with my LG Nexus 5. USB debugging enabled, USB configuration set to MTP.
Daniel Dougan
pauLoHSMF

doesnt work for me either..
pauLoHSMF
Matsini

I'm a bit disapointed with AirDroid Support.
I have communicated with your mail support about this issue during a pretty long time and I follow your commandments but I do not recive any response! But HEY! suddenly it starts to work just fine and I'm delighted! A week later it start all over again!
And I have never been able to use WebAirMirror at my computor!
I am a communicator and find a lot of use of AD3 in my daily work, it simplifys a lot but I am not intressted i becoming a Premium customer with non guarantee of its proper function!
Would be pleased to recieve your prompt respond.
Matsini
mahesh jariwala

i need to reconnect the usb port everytime- with galaxy note-5
is there any one time device authorisation procedure for air mirror services
mahesh jariwala
Charlene Admin

doesnt work for me either..

Hi Paulo,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. Could you please tell us the phone model? Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

I'm a bit disapointed with AirDroid Support.
I have communicated with your mail support about this issue during a pretty long time and I follow your commandments but I do not recive any response! But HEY! suddenly it starts to work just fine and I'm delighted! A week later it start all over again!
And I have never been able to use WebAirMirror at my computor!
I am a communicator and find a lot of use of AD3 in my daily work, it simplifys a lot but I am not intressted i becoming a Premium customer with non guarantee of its proper function!
Would be pleased to recieve your prompt respond.
Hi Matsini,sorry for any inconvenience that it has caused. We've got our tech team looking into this issue.Any development,we will let you know. Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

i need to reconnect the usb port everytime- with galaxy note-5
is there any one time device authorisation procedure for air mirror services

Hi Mahesh,here comes a little tip for you.Once USB debugging is done,then you can take the USB cable out directly.There's no need doing this USB debugging step again until you reboot the phone.:)
Charlene
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 4 << 1, 2, 3, 4 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235453

Latest Member: dd

Online: 52