Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

jbrems505
OP

Please help me figure out what went wrong. This morning Airdroid updated on my computer. Since the update i have turned off and on my computer. Before the update i was logged in and could view the program and navigate though it just fine.Now after the update i put in my username and my password and i get an error message that reads, "Faild to connect to the server (-10802)" What happened? how do i fix this so i can log in and navigate? Thank you for your help.
jbrems505

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

rivera

Re: Log in error from my PC

same problem here i can conect to divices since update
rivera

Notice:

Lillian Admin

Please help me figure out what went wrong. This morning Airdroid updated on my computer. Since the update i have turned off and on my computer. Before the update i was logged in and could view the program and navigate though it just fine.Now after the update i put in my username and my password and i get an error message that reads, "Faild to connect to the server (-10802)" What happened? how do i fix this so i can log in and navigate? Thank you for your help.

Pls change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8
Lillian
Admin

Notice:

Lillian Admin

Hi, the same error code -10802? Please change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8
Lillian
Admin

Notice:

jbrems505

lillian wrote:
Hi, the same error code -10802? Please change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8

I did this. Changed my DNS and I still get the same error message with the same numbers.
Help me. This problem is creating a nightmare for me.
jbrems505
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26269 posts

7443 threads

Members: 189828

Latest Member: martoyo

Online: 7