Fri Jul 29, 2016 4:27 pm in General

page 1 / 1
jbrems505
OP

Please help me figure out what went wrong. This morning Airdroid updated on my computer. Since the update i have turned off and on my computer. Before the update i was logged in and could view the program and navigate though it just fine.Now after the update i put in my username and my password and i get an error message that reads, "Faild to connect to the server (-10802)" What happened? how do i fix this so i can log in and navigate? Thank you for your help.
jbrems505
rivera

Re: Log in error from my PC

same problem here i can conect to divices since update
rivera
Lillian Admin

Please help me figure out what went wrong. This morning Airdroid updated on my computer. Since the update i have turned off and on my computer. Before the update i was logged in and could view the program and navigate though it just fine.Now after the update i put in my username and my password and i get an error message that reads, "Faild to connect to the server (-10802)" What happened? how do i fix this so i can log in and navigate? Thank you for your help.

Pls change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi, the same error code -10802? Please change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8
Lillian
Admin
jbrems505

lillian wrote:
Hi, the same error code -10802? Please change DNS on your computer into 8.8.8.8

I did this. Changed my DNS and I still get the same error message with the same numbers.
Help me. This problem is creating a nightmare for me.
jbrems505
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 37