Desktop client failing browser check on Goog SNS Authquestion

Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:58 pm in General

page 1 / 1
jl+townie
OP

Desktop client failing browser check on Goog SNS Auth

In the last 2 days, the desktop AirDroid client has stopped logging in via Google SNS Authorization, saying instead that my browser is out of date and I need a more modern browser. My default is Chrome 52 - completely up to date.

Google SNS works via the web client fine, and on the on the airdroid site itself.

I've tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling, it had been fine for about 18 months prior... any ideas?
jl+townie
Youtube+Dude

Re: Desktop client failing browser check on Goog SNS Auth

This happened after I updated Windows 10. Microsoft released the Anniversary update which broke Airdroid
Youtube+Dude
Charlene Admin

In the last 2 days, the desktop AirDroid client has stopped logging in via Google SNS Authorization, saying instead that my browser is out of date and I need a more modern browser. My default is Chrome 52 - completely up to date.

Google SNS works via the web client fine, and on the on the airdroid site itself.

I've tried uninstalling the client and reinstalling, it had been fine for about 18 months prior... any ideas?
This happened after I updated Windows 10. Microsoft released the Anniversary update which broke Airdroid

Hi both,sorry for the inconvenience that you have experienced.Our engineers are looking into this issue. Would you please have a try of the following settings?

1.Connect to your G+ account on web.

2.Log in on AirDroid Desktop client with the account.

It will work fine then.:)
Charlene
Admin
jl+townie

That's what I've done, yesterday and today.. No change. Also reinstalled the client. No change.
jl+townie
jl+townie

This is working this morning. Thank you for whatever has been fixed.
jl+townie
Lillian Admin

This is working this morning. Thank you for whatever has been fixed.

Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235466

Latest Member: amir Momeni

Online: 69