Trouble copying files from phone to Mac Pro.question

Sun Aug 07, 2016 1:13 pm in General

page 1 / 1
birckcmi
OP

Trouble copying files from phone to Mac Pro.

I'm having a problem moving files from my Android phone to my computer using Airdroid. I finally got the Airdroid backup system working between phone and Mac, but how do I stash the photos on the phone in a file where they will be accessible to Airdroid Web or Airdroid Desktop? As it is now, the image files are contained within the Camera app somewhere, or accessible via Camera, but I don't know where. Am I expected to know whether they are on "SD Card" or "External SD Card" or someplace else? Airdroid can find them in "Photos" and display them on the mac, but I can't move or copy them TO the Mac. Am I supposed to "Upload" them, or "Download" them? It's confusing because, in the event, neither action can be completed. Nothing happens. So how file them somewhere that Airdroid can get at them? To Queer the Do a bit more, I'm new to the phone (had it two weeks) as well as to Airdroid. I'm sure it's do-able; I just don't know how. Canst help?
birckcmi
Lillian Admin

Re: Trouble copying files from phone to Mac Pro.

I'm having a problem moving files from my Android phone to my computer using Airdroid. I finally got the Airdroid backup system working between phone and Mac, but how do I stash the photos on the phone in a file where they will be accessible to Airdroid Web or Airdroid Desktop? As it is now, the image files are contained within the Camera app somewhere, or accessible via Camera, but I don't know where. Am I expected to know whether they are on "SD Card" or "External SD Card" or someplace else? Airdroid can find them in "Photos" and display them on the mac, but I can't move or copy them TO the Mac. Am I supposed to "Upload" them, or "Download" them? It's confusing because, in the event, neither action can be completed. Nothing happens. So how file them somewhere that Airdroid can get at them? To Queer the Do a bit more, I'm new to the phone (had it two weeks) as well as to Airdroid. I'm sure it's do-able; I just don't know how. Canst help?

Hi Birck,
Have you tried the way on this post: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16471
On web.airdroid.com, if you want to move photos from Android device to computer, please click Download on the upper right corner.
If you want to move photos from computer to Android device, please click Upload
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235037

Latest Member: Dr. J T

Online: 46