air mirror issuequestion

Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:23 pm in General

page 1 / 1
chenessel
OP

air mirror issue

I try to connect an archos 80d with web.airdroid, using air miror. The tablet is recognized by airdroid but doesn't appear in the "device authorization" window opened by the chrome plug-in, so it cannot be selected
chenessel
Lillian Admin

Re: air mirror issue

I try to connect an archos 80d with web.airdroid, using air miror. The tablet is recognized by airdroid but doesn't appear in the "device authorization" window opened by the chrome plug-in, so it cannot be selected

Hi~Would you please check if you have set the USB mode right? It should be MTP mode. And also please log in AirDroid desktop client for a try
Lillian
Admin
Vynash

When I try to connect to AirMirror, on a computer that has used it before, I get this screen. It sees my phone in the bottom right of the screen, but the authorization isn't seeing it. I have successfully connected to it before. I am connected MTP and cannot install the desktop version as I am at work. It does work at home on desktop mode. Any thoughts?
Vynash
Lillian Admin

When I try to connect to AirMirror, on a computer that has used it before, I get this screen. It sees my phone in the bottom right of the screen, but the authorization isn't seeing it. I have successfully connected to it before. I am connected MTP and cannot install the desktop version as I am at work. It does work at home on desktop mode. Any thoughts?
[sizeimg=100%xauto]http://forums.airdroid.com/files/images/Untitled(2).jpg[/sizeimg]

Hi, Would you please use AirMirror on desktop client and see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 47