AirMirror over AirDroid Web

Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:48 pm in General

page 1 / 1
mihael
OP

AirMirror over AirDroid Web

Is it necessary to connect the android device over USB with the computer every time I want to use AirMirror? In other words, is "Device authorization" needed every time?

My experience is that after I do authorization by connecting android device with the computer and selecting device on the computer in the AirMirror dialog, after that I'm able to disconnect the USB cable and use AirMirror. Even if I log out/in on AirDroid Web I can access the device again over AirMirror. But after I reboot the android device, I must go through device authorization again, I must connect it via USB cable to do that.

Android device is Lenovo TAB 2 A7-10F. Android version is 4.4.2, software version T2-A7-10F_150106. I didn't root the device, but under Settings > Security > Administrators there is AirDroid as admin, along with Android Device Manager. And under Settings > Availability the AirDroid Notification Mirror service is turned ON.
mihael
mihael

Re: AirMirror over AirDroid Web

Should I root the device? Is that gonna help, or I'll still have to go through device authorization via USB every time?
mihael
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror over AirDroid Web

Should I root the device? Is that gonna help, or I'll still have to go through device authorization via USB every time?

Hi, if the device has not been rooted, you may need to do the USB debugging to use AirMirror. And you do not need to do the USB debugging again until you reboot your device. If you reboot the device, USB debugging needs to be done again. If the device has been rooted, then you just need to grant AirDroid the root permission to use AirMirror, no USB debugging is needed.
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid

Online: 60