Texts not displaying on AirDroidquestion

Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 am in General

page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Niki Admin

Re: Texts not displaying on AirDroid

I am having the same issue which you have mentioned here but I don't know how to solve it. If you suggest any solution for this problem, then it will be helpful for me. Hope you will update it as soon as possible. how much to add a channel ondirectv

Hi,

Thank you for yourfeedback.

Would you please tell us more details of your question?

It would be helpful if you could send us a screenshot of the error page.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
anju

Hi thanks again..... getting ready to rimort control on
anju
Lori

I am new to AirDroid. The issue I am having is that incoming messages do not display on the web version which I just installed this weekend. However, I can see them in the default messaging of my Galaxy 6 and in Google Voice, but not in AirDroid.

I was told that the new service plan with my carrier would not be hosting Google Voice and I use my computer to answer text message and thought that AirDroid would be the solution. Can someone advise me how to get the incoming messages to show up on AirDroid, please?
Lori
Niki Admin

I am new to AirDroid. The issue I am having is that incoming messages do not display on the web version which I just installed this weekend. However, I can see them in the default messaging of my Galaxy 6 and in Google Voice, but not in AirDroid.

I was told that the new service plan with my carrier would not be hosting Google Voice and I use my computer to answer text message and thought that AirDroid would be the solution. Can someone advise me how to get the incoming messages to show up on AirDroid, please?
Thank you for your feedback.

Don't worry,we'll help you through.

Please try to check the notification settings on your phone,if your phone's notification service,

it'll also can't receive the pop up notification.Please try as follow steps:

AirDroid > Tools > Desktop Notif. >Notification Mirror service > Switch to open (turn to Green)

ImageImage

And then try to receive the notification on your computer.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 2 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235045

Latest Member: mdsuhag

Online: 40