Can't Delete E-Mail from Popup on Win 7 Machine

Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:11 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
racerxe24
OP

Can't Delete E-Mail from Popup on Win 7 Machine

I have Airdroid loaded on both my phone and home computer. They talk fine and I have not had any problems. Except when I get an email on my phone. The email notification pops up on my screen on my computer. If I want to delete it, I click on that button and it comes back with a message saying that the email could not be deleted... I have a S7 Edge on ATT. And my computer runs Windows 7. They are connected on my LAN through my router. I can SMS all day long. Everything else works great. Why can't I delete emails when the pop up????
racerxe24
Charlene Admin

Re: Can't Delete E-Mail from Popup on Win 7 Machine

I have Airdroid loaded on both my phone and home computer. They talk fine and I have not had any problems. Except when I get an email on my phone. The email notification pops up on my screen on my computer. If I want to delete it, I click on that button and it comes back with a message saying that the email could not be deleted... I have a S7 Edge on ATT. And my computer runs Windows 7. They are connected on my LAN through my router. I can SMS all day long. Everything else works great. Why can't I delete emails when the pop up????

Hi racerxe,no worries, we will assist you through. At first,could you please check if you are able to delete the e-mail from notification on phone?
Charlene
Admin
racerxe24

Hi racerxe,no worries, we will assist you through. At first,could you please check if you are able to delete the e-mail from notification on phone?

Charlene, I can delete the email on the phone. I don't get any Airdroid message to delete on the phone though.
racerxe24
Charlene Admin

Charlene, I can delete the email on the phone. I don't get any Airdroid message to delete on the phone though.

Hi Racerxe,we are sorry that so far this feature is still unavailable.:(
Charlene
Admin
racerxe24

I don't understand. This feature used to work fine. Why is it not broken?
racerxe24
Charlene Admin

I don't understand. This feature used to work fine. Why is it not broken?
Hi Racerxe,sorry to hear that. Could you please send us a screenshot of it? Second, just to be sure, is it referring to delete notification or to have e-mail deleted on phone from PC?
Charlene
Admin
racerxe24

I am not able to delete the e-mail on the phone from the PC. I get the pop up notification on my PC that I have received an email on my phone. When I choose to delete it from the pop up. It gives an error message saying the e-mail could not be deleted or there was an error trying to delete the e-mail on my phone.
racerxe24
racerxe24

Here are some screen shots.
racerxe24
racerxe24

Bump for Charlene
racerxe24
racerxe24

Bump once again for Charlene or an Admin