Several annoying problems (airdroid Win 3.3.4)question

Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:36 am in General

page 1 / 1
tompasworld
OP

Several annoying problems (airdroid Win 3.3.4)

Hi,

3 problems with Airdroid win 3.3.4.

1) Not sure how to explain this in english, but I´ll try. I have Windows (10) taskbar set to autohide when not used, which means I have to move the cursor down to the bottom to drag up the taskbar to see the airdroid icon, clock etc in the system tray.
For a few weeks now when airdroid is started but hidden in the system tray, I can now not drag the task bar / system tray to see it´s icons. The whole taskbar / system tray stays hidden behind the opened window. Extremely annoying!

2) Also, sometimes when starting airdroid the taskbar is flickering until airdroid is fully started.

3) The autostart of airdroid is still not working even though it is set to run as administrator.

- Thomas
tompasworld
Charlene Admin

Re: Several annoying problems (airdroid Win 3.3.4)

Hi,

3 problems with Airdroid win 3.3.4.

1) Not sure how to explain this in english, but I´ll try. I have Windows (10) taskbar set to autohide when not used, which means I have to move the cursor down to the bottom to drag up the taskbar to see the airdroid icon, clock etc in the system tray.
For a few weeks now when airdroid is started but hidden in the system tray, I can now not drag the task bar / system tray to see it´s icons. The whole taskbar / system tray stays hidden behind the opened window. Extremely annoying!

2) Also, sometimes when starting airdroid the taskbar is flickering until airdroid is fully started.

3) The autostart of airdroid is still not working even though it is set to run as administrator.

- Thomas

Hi Thomas,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. But please don't worry, we will do everything we can to help you work it out.:)Could you please check if these issues still happen when it comes to the previous version 3.3.3.0?

It could be downloaded at the following link:
http://www.filedropper.com/airdroiddesktopclient3330
Charlene
Admin
tompasworld

Hi Charlene,

No need to download and try as I can tell from my list above.

Number 1 & 2 is a problem on Airdroid 3.3.4.
Number 3 has been a problem since I started using Airdroid (from version 3.1.x), in other words so also on 3.3.3.
tompasworld
Charlene Admin

Hi Charlene,

No need to download and try as I can tell from my list above.

Number 1 & 2 is a problem on Airdroid 3.3.4.
Number 3 has been a problem since I started using Airdroid (from version 3.1.x), in other words so also on 3.3.3.

Hi Thomas, thank you for your prompt response. We've got our tech team looking into this issue.Any development, we will let you know. Thx.:)
Charlene
Admin
Low

Need a menu asap

can u please send a update menu.I don'tunderstand which one is the SSL,or the proxy I need to see it can u give some type of demo or tell me what go where.Thank you...
Low
tompasworld

What? Sorry, I don´t understand what you mean.
tompasworld
Charlene Admin

can u please send a update menu.I don'tunderstand which one is the SSL,or the proxy I need to see it can u give some type of demo or tell me what go where.Thank you...

Hi Low,could you please tell us more details about it? It would be great if you could give us an example.
Charlene
Admin
Charlene Admin

What? Sorry, I don´t understand what you mean.

Hi Thomas,we are looking into this issue and will keep you informed.:)
Charlene
Admin
tompasworld

Hi,

Any solutions to my problems with Airdroid?
The latest version 3.3.5.0 has (still) the same issues (for me).

Regards,
Thomas
tompasworld
Lillian Admin

Hi,

Any solutions to my problems with Airdroid?
The latest version 3.3.5.0 has (still) the same issues (for me).

Regards,
Thomas

Hi Thomas,
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your Mac?

http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28317

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235028

Latest Member: Jasika

Online: 44