HELPPPPPPP . How can we delete/deactivate an account permanentlyquestion

Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:56 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Richard+Hinkley
OP

HELPPPPPPP . How can we delete/deactivate an account permanently

Apparently I used two different emails and the one is connect to Facebook that I do not use and the other is connected to Twitter/Google that I do use. I need to be able to disconnect my on account with airdroid which happens to have no devices attach to that email. I need to delete that account in order that I can hook into my facebook with my main account.......HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElPPPPP

you can email me @ richard.hinkley@yahoo.com which happend to be the account I want to delete.
Richard+Hinkley
Lillian Admin

Re: HELPPPPPPP . How can we delete/deactivate an account permanently

Apparently I used two different emails and the one is connect to Facebook that I do not use and the other is connected to Twitter/Google that I do use. I need to be able to disconnect my on account with airdroid which happens to have no devices attach to that email. I need to delete that account in order that I can hook into my facebook with my main account.......HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElPPPPP

you can email me @ richard.hinkley@yahoo.com which happend to be the account I want to delete.

Hi, you can manage the account information in the account center. You may try change the associated email with AirDroid.

Please check this post about how to change email or delete it: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15904
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 50