Excessive Desktop CPU Usagequestion

Tue Sep 13, 2016 12:42 am in General

page 1 / 1
s5
OP

Excessive Desktop CPU Usage

There's a thread about this in the Windows Issues category, but given that I (and at least one other poster) have been experiencing this on a Mac, it seems like it's likely an AirDroid-specific cross-platform issue. That thread doesn't give a solution - does anyone have any ideas?

The issue: At some point, AirDroid's desktop client begins monopolizing a full CPU core; 100% usage, and continues to do so until AirDroid is restarted.... at which point, it's only a matter of time before it happens again.

I've left it running overnight; it never stops without intervention. I've had this problem with multiple versions of the software, and even across multiple different versions of OS X. I haven't been using AirMirror or anything -- it seems as though it just happens while AirDroid is running in the background. I've tried reinstalling it; no go.

I'm pretty much out of ideas. Anyone else got one?
Dalim+Hossain likes this post.
s5
Charlene Admin

Re: Excessive Desktop CPU Usage

There's a thread about this in the Windows Issues category, but given that I (and at least one other poster) have been experiencing this on a Mac, it seems like it's likely an AirDroid-specific cross-platform issue. That thread doesn't give a solution - does anyone have any ideas?

The issue: At some point, AirDroid's desktop client begins monopolizing a full CPU core; 100% usage, and continues to do so until AirDroid is restarted.... at which point, it's only a matter of time before it happens again.

I've left it running overnight; it never stops without intervention. I've had this problem with multiple versions of the software, and even across multiple different versions of OS X. I haven't been using AirMirror or anything -- it seems as though it just happens while AirDroid is running in the background. I've tried reinstalling it; no go.

I'm pretty much out of ideas. Anyone else got one?

Hi S5,sorry for any inconvenience that you have experienced. But please don't worry, we will do everything we can to help you work it out. First of all,could you please tell us the following info?

1. Phone model , Android OS version, AirDroid version;
2. Computer operating system name and version.

Thx. :)
Charlene
Admin
alperstein

Re: Excessive Desktop CPU Usage

Hi, same problem here.
Android Phone lg h850
computer i7, Windows 10 latest
Airdroid v3 3.7
Dalim+Hossain likes this post.
alperstein
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)