Copy contactsquestion

Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:47 am in General

page 1 / 1
OP

Copy contacts

I can view the contacts on the phone. Why I can not copy a contact?
I want to transfer them to another device, or simply make an backup on my computer, just in case.
It is difficult to export contacts to a text file and download?
somon likes this post.
Hydro

Re: Copy contacts

I want to transfer them to another device, or simply make an backup on my computer, just in case.

Hi, copy or backup contacts is not supported for now
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused
Lillian
Admin

You want to transfer contacts from one phone to another phone?
Or if you need to backup contacts to pc, you can try Titanium Backup or other backup programs.
To move data between phones, use a phone transfer tool to transfer contacts from android to android .
To simply backup contacts to pc, you can use android backup contacts.
Berklin

How did you backup your contacts to the computer? as far as i know, an android file assistant app could transfer data between phone and computer in few simple steps, have a try.
nowk

you can use a file manager for android to transfer contacts from your phone to computer with ease.
kobv

To copy contacts or backup, the Android Data Manager can help you move contacts from Android to other device , or backup contacts on computer ,which is design for Android user to transfer or backup data , with it , i have succeed copy contacts and messages to iPhone , also , it will allow you to backup everything to computer
Lnastery

You want to transfer contacts from one phone to another phone?
Or if you need to backup contacts to pc, you can try Titanium Backup or other backup programs.
To move data between phones, use a phone transfer tool to transfer contacts from android to android.
To simply backup contacts to pc, you can use android backup contacts.
Thank you for sharing your software very easy to use
androiddatareco

To copy contacts or backup, the Android Data Manager can help you move contacts from Android to other device , or backup contacts on computer ,which is design for Android user to transfer or backup data , with it , i have succeed copy contacts and messages to iPhone , also , it will allow you to backup everything to computer
Very useful and thank you for sharing
androiddatareco
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

20236 posts

5426 threads

Members: 111417

Latest Member: dhega

Online: 5