Multiple alertsquestion

Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:44 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
OP

Multiple alerts

I get multiple alerts on my Windows computer for incoming messages. Most times it is a repeat of a previous alert. How can I control this?
2 people like this post.
DannyS

Re: Multiple alerts

I get multiple alerts on my Windows computer for incoming messages. Most times it is a repeat of a previous alert. How can I control this?

Hi, is it the SMS messages, or all the notifications from the phone?
Lillian
Admin

These are alerts from the phone (i.e., e-mail and G-mail)
DannyS

These are alerts from the phone (i.e., e-mail and G-mail)

Hi, do you mean that only emails and G-mails have such issue: the alerts from email or G-mail appear two times on your PC?

Would you please check if it works properly on web.airdroid.com?
Lillian
Admin

An additional benefit of this app.box.com specific vacuum sealant is how it features Best Food Vacuum Sealer 2017 numerous bag dimensions. This will certainly Hands on Review: FoodSaver V2244 Vacuum Sealer be very convenient since you could Vacuum Seal Food use various bag dimensions inning accordance FoodSaver Vacuum Sealer with the amount of food you want to secure.
Shane345

Thttp://blogs.rediff.com/abuumar/2017/03/30/methods-of-using-and-finding-a-cluster-in-an-application/Thanks for such lovely information.you have been incredibly generous in sharing this post.
Uday+Singh

anyone who can help me ??
why can not I pay with paypal balance ??
thanks you
advan

I do business in crane rental service (http://vantaiminhhoa.com/ ) in many places. That is why I and my clients communicate most by email. So, is there a way to control information theft or other email issues?
minhhoa

all the mp3 songs and 3gp videos. This is developed tubidy-mobi.org Keep Browse through this web page for even more Android Apps
Logan785

firmware on your PSP. Check out the video clip here on the best ways to do this ppssppgold the power and ability of the tools, it can run myriad of games at
Logan785
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

21813 posts

5995 threads

Members: 128580

Latest Member: fani

Online: 10