Duplicate Contacts

Sat Oct 22, 2016 12:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
Mir Anwar
OP

Duplicate Contacts

Hello. Im using the 3.3.2 version of AirDroid Mac and i'm seeing duplicates of most of the contacts. I know for a fact that my phone doesn't have any duplicates because I actually took the trouble of merging all the duplicates in my phone. At first I thought AirDroid was using contacts from my google account and the contacts from my Mac but I don't think thats the case because some contacts are not duplicated. Either way this is a bug in the mac app. Please consider to fix this in your next update. thank you.
Mir Anwar
Lillian Admin

Re: Duplicate Contacts

Hello. Im using the 3.3.2 version of AirDroid Mac and i'm seeing duplicates of most of the contacts. I know for a fact that my phone doesn't have any duplicates because I actually took the trouble of merging all the duplicates in my phone. At first I thought AirDroid was using contacts from my google account and the contacts from my Mac but I don't think thats the case because some contacts are not duplicated. Either way this is a bug in the mac app. Please consider to fix this in your next update. thank you.

Hi, sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused.

Would you please check it the issue appears on web.airdroid.com?
Lillian
Admin
Mir Anwar

Yes it does.

Thanks
Mir Anwar
Lillian Admin

Yes it does.

Thanks

Hi, Thanks for clarifying the issue.

Would you mind sending us a screenshot of the duplicate contacts as an example?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

22116 posts

6049 threads

Members: 137709

Latest Member: bustami23

Online: 4