Recover Deleted Files?question

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Nate Fazakerly
OP

Recover Deleted Files?

I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

Is there a way to recover deleted files off AirDroid? I don't see a trash can, unfortunately.
BALAJI likes this post.
Nate Fazakerly
Lillian Admin

Re: Recover Deleted Files?

I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

Is there a way to recover deleted files off AirDroid? I don't see a trash can, unfortunately.

Hi, sorry that AirDroid can not recover the files that has been deleted from the phone
BALAJI likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
veer

Nate Fazakerly wrote:I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

veer
deveauwelle32

Hello, don't worry, the lost data can be restored.With the help of some Android data recovery tool, you can solve your problem quickly.And the tool help me many times, it is really useful for you to try.
deveauwelle32
elsawitacker

Hi, I've had the same issue with my college essay last month. I was transferring the draft of the essay from phone to pc to further edit it and add pictures to the text and hit delete instead of preview while downloading. That was a mistake and I guess the only way to recover is to use special apps like stated before.
Anyway, I am pleased with the AirDroid app and this issue was my fault only, not the app.
elsawitacker
GerrySIx

The same problem I have with my site and AirDroid.I can not understand. Is it my problem with the site or not?
Thanks in advance
GerrySIx
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

22694 posts

6179 threads

Members: 147188

Latest Member: ro

Online: 6