Recover Deleted Files?question

Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:41 pm in General

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to
Nate Fazakerly
OP

Recover Deleted Files?

I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

Is there a way to recover deleted files off AirDroid? I don't see a trash can, unfortunately.
BALAJI likes this post.
Nate Fazakerly
Lillian Admin

Re: Recover Deleted Files?

I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

Is there a way to recover deleted files off AirDroid? I don't see a trash can, unfortunately.

Hi, sorry that AirDroid can not recover the files that has been deleted from the phone
BALAJI likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
veer

Nate Fazakerly wrote:I deleted a video off my phone through AirDroid before it was done downloading, and now the downloaded file is corrupted.

veer
deveauwelle32

Hello, don't worry, the lost data can be restored.With the help of some Android data recovery tool, you can solve your problem quickly.And the tool help me many times, it is really useful for you to try.
deveauwelle32
GerrySIx

The same problem I have with my site and AirDroid.I can not understand. Is it my problem with the site or not?
Thanks in advance
GerrySIx
shikha

Dear Sir,
how can i check whats app message through AIRDROID
shikha
Niki Admin

Dear Sir,

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Do you mean you want to see the WhatsApp's notifications?

If yes, please click this post to see if it works.
[Help & FAQ] Notification Mirror http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15930

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best regards,
Niki
Admin
helsywarner

There are a few apps/programs out there that 'may' be able to help you recover the data.

A few of the programs you could try would be... DiskDigger, MobiSaver, Android-Recovery and Tenorshare. They are all data recovery apps/programs. There are many others out there, so check around and see which you would rather try. There is also one called RECUVA, that I have heard is free, which you could try.

One important note though, most of these programs are not free. They may say they are "free" or have "Free Trials" and "Free Downloads". Yet to actually recover your data, and get your files back, you may be have to purchase the program/app. Just so you know.
helsywarner
zoeee

If your deleted video has not been covered by new files,you can depend on 3rd party to get them back,which allows user to recover data without back up.The process is easy and quick.
zoeee
Xarthyl

Dear Sir,
I want to know answer to ths question too. Thanks.

page 1 / 2 << 1, 2 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235022

Latest Member: Mobile Pasha

Online: 53