Using Airdroid to find cell phone that is off or dead battery

Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:55 pm in General

page 1 / 1
LG G3
OP

Using Airdroid to find cell phone that is off or dead battery

Can we use airdroid to find the last known location of a cell phone??? If not can you try to have the option to show where the phones last reported gps location? Please? I had the app installed on the phone. But it seems online if the phone is off that airdroid will not tell me where the last location is. How do i find the phone when the battery died in the middle of the night and the next day cant find the phone. What to do? Please help.
Thanks
LG G3
LG G3

Re: Using Airdroid to find cell phone that is off or dead battery

Cannot find my LG G4. =(
LG G3
Lillian Admin

Cannot find my LG G4. =(

Hi, sorry to hear that

Kindly understand that AirDroid can not be connected to the phone from web.airdroid.com since the phone is off, no network connection,and no Google map on

Sorry again for that
Lillian
Admin
kellygirardi

For Android people, there are certainly a host of programs available on the Bing Play keep which can assist you to track your telephone if you've inadvertently left it anywhere as well as worse if it has been stolen.one of these applications is that the majority of people do not also notice they occur until after their phone is missing. And what if your phone's battery has died? When this occurs, you might have to handle the fact it is gone for good. Or do you? https://cocospy.com/blog/best-tracking-app-for-android.html
kellygirardi
Raj

Nitishkhangar5@gmail.com
Raj
Licaria

If you search online, you'll find several apps, such as Find My Phone to track the current location or location history of the android device. If you have no access to the Android phone, you can use Spymer ( https://www.monimaster.com/ ) to track the device location. Besides location, this program also supports to track deleted/existed contacts, Messages, call logs, photos, videos, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, Notes, internet history, etc. What's more, the frequently calling or messaging contacts can also be tracked.
Licaria
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235027

Latest Member: mamad

Online: 34