Confused about connection types for airmirrorquestion

Mon Nov 14, 2016 3:32 pm in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

jensrobot
OP

Confused about connection types for airmirror

So im really confused about why airmirror is not in windows client or when connecting local mode via IP address...
I don't understand why going trhough your servers is preferable over a local screen mirror connection that is fluid and fast responding.

I have a Huwai P9, and this phone does not work properly with the message app built in airdroid UI. So i HAVE to use airmirror.
My workplace have a crappy internet speed, so browsing the screen is slow and laggy.

I want to use USB tethering, but to get web.airdroid.com to use it, i have to disable wifi and mobile data on my phone - as it picks this by default, and i have to enable usb tethering everytime i start the app on my phone. It doesnt remember i want usb tethering.

I know for a fact that it works when its set up (i test via a 3d game, and can CLEARLY see when usb is active and i get 30+ fps), but the method is annoying to do everytime.

In a nutshell i want to use this for work. Plug it into pc's usb when i meet so it can charge while is use it from my pc screen.
I unplug it a couple of times a day, but i have to do above method all over again, disabling wifi/mobiledata etc.

Please help and make this easier, im enjoying your product so much otherwise, its the preparation everytime i want to use it that sucks :(
jensrobot

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

jensrobot

Re: Confused about connection types for airmirror

EDIT: I forgot that the windows client has airmirror too , but its same problem with tideous pairing everytime.
The web interface is much better imo
jensrobot
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26319 posts

7493 threads

Members: 191898

Latest Member: wwn

Online: 5