Future Plansquestion

Wed Nov 16, 2016 3:33 pm in General

page 1 / 1
TrueNorth
OP

Future Plans

I transitioned a while ago from a Blackberry to an HTC Android phone. I liked the functionality of Blackberry Desktop and Blend. I kind of thought I was getting similar functionality with Airdroid. What you have implemented works well, but I think there's a lot missing.

What I'm missing right now is a comprehensive backup, including SMS, contacts, calendar, notes, photos, videos and any other data that the user has stored. This backup should be searchable in Windows or Mac, and all content be available on the desktop machine. It should also be possible to load all that on a new phone.

How far is that capability away? Do you publish any guide to your future plans for this product?
TrueNorth
Lillian Admin

Re: Future Plans

I transitioned a while ago from a Blackberry to an HTC Android phone. I liked the functionality of Blackberry Desktop and Blend. I kind of thought I was getting similar functionality with Airdroid. What you have implemented works well, but I think there's a lot missing.

What I'm missing right now is a comprehensive backup, including SMS, contacts, calendar, notes, photos, videos and any other data that the user has stored. This backup should be searchable in Windows or Mac, and all content be available on the desktop machine. It should also be possible to load all that on a new phone.

How far is that capability away? Do you publish any guide to your future plans for this product?

Hi, Your voice has been heard. We will pass on your suggestions to our team and make evaluation of it
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235577

Latest Member: harryjkevin91

Online: 162