AirMirror set up can't find device

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:39 am in General

page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to
Mark Bagshaw
OP

AirMirror set up can't find device

I am trying to get AirMirror to work on my Galaxy Note 3, but when I click Device Authorisation there are no devices listed (see screenshot). I have followed instructions to connect the device via USB and I have enabled USB Debugging. The device is also showing up as a device under This PC in Windows 10. What am I doing wrong?
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Nipa babu likes this post.
Mark Bagshaw
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror set up can't find device

I am trying to get AirMirror to work on my Galaxy Note 3, but when I click Device Authorisation there are no devices listed (see screenshot). I have followed instructions to connect the device via USB and I have enabled USB Debugging. The device is also showing up as a device under This PC in Windows 10. What am I doing wrong?AttachmentsImageImage

Hi, Would you please try to activate AirMirror on PC desktop client with USB debugging, and then try to start AirMirror on web.airdroid.com to see if it works?
2 people like this post.
Lillian
Admin
CBR1222

I am having the same issue. I have tried both options and app is not finding my device. I have the note 4.

2 people like this post.
CBR1222
Lillian Admin

Hi, please check this post for more info about this issue:
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin
MK1

i cant get air mirror my device is not showing
MK1
Prasert+Yasamut

I am having the same issue. I have tried both options and app is not finding my device. I have the note 4.

Prasert+Yasamut
ВОВА+ИГНАТОВ

тоже самое устройства не найдено
ВОВА+ИГНАТОВ
redge

Here is the solution/work around at least for me and my NON-ROOTED Samsung S7. This is what worked for me below. The key is to use the PC-based client/application to initially authenticate the device, NOT the web application. After you do it once, it will work unless and until you reboot your phone--remaining bug for AD to solve.

1. Sign out and close out of any and all sessions (i.e. AirDroid Web, Local PC App, phone app, etc)
2. Restart your phone
3. Start AirDroid on your PC -- NOT the web app.
4. Select your Device (on left), then select the Air Mirror Icon (bottom right)

5. Make sure USB Debugging is ON (Settings>>Developer Options) -- AFTER authorization, you can turn this back off and it works fine.
6. Plug in USB and follow the instructions to authorize
7. Exit your PC AirDroid application
8. Unplug the USB
9. Restart your the AirDroid Phone App (do not restart your phone)
10. Now log into the WEB version of AirDroid (NOT the PC version)
11. Chose AirMirror and it will work

Notes: if you restart your phone, you will have to re-authorize the device using the PC Application again (unless you are rooted, I assume).
I also found that if I execute an AirMirror session while locally connected using the PC Application, it removes the authorization and you have to do the process all over again.

I'm sure AD will work out the bugs soon.
Cristiano Lehfeld likes this post.
redge
Messaoud+Medjdoub

Voici la solution / travail au moins pour moi et mon Samsung S7 NON ROOTÉ. C'est ce qui a fonctionné pour moi ci-dessous. La clé est d'utiliser le client / application basé sur PC pour authentifier le périphérique, NOT the web application. Une fois que vous l'avez fait une fois, cela fonctionnera à moins et jusqu'à ce que vous redémarrez votre bogue de messagerie pour AD pour résoudre.

1. Démarrez et fermez toutes les sessions (c'est-à-dire AirDroid Web, application PC locale, application téléphonique, etc.)
2. Redémarrez votre téléphone
3. Démarrez AirDroid sur votre PC - PAS l'application Web.
4. Sélectionnez votre périphérique (à gauche), puis sélectionnez l'icône Miroir d'air (en bas à droite)

5. Assurez-vous que le débogage USB est activé (Paramètres >> Options du développeur) - APRÈS l'autorisation , vous pouvez la désactiver et cela fonctionne bien.
6. Branchez l'USB et suivez les instructions pour autoriser
7. Quittez votre PC AirDroid application
8. Débranchez l'USB
9. Redémarrez votre AirDroid Phone App (ne redémarrez pas votre téléphone)
10. Connectez-vous maintenant dans la version WEB de AirDroid (PAS La version PC)
11. Choisir AirMirror et cela fonctionnera

Notes: si vous redémarrez votre téléphone, vous devrez ré-autoriser le périphérique à l'aide de l'application PC à nouveau (sauf si vous êtes enraciné, je suppose).
J'ai également constaté que si j'exécute une session AirMirror alors qu'elle est localement connectée à l'aide de l'application PC, elle supprime l'autorisation et vous devez recommencer le processus.

JE'
Messaoud+Medjdoub
Yi+Khin+Zaw

May I know AirMirror support for android emulator ? I can see emulator in phone list and other functions are working.But AirMirror seems not work on emulator. Error message is as shown in picture.

Yi+Khin+Zaw
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 3 << 1, 2, 3 >> go to

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 107