AirMirror set up can't find device

Wed Nov 23, 2016 2:39 am in General

page 1 / 1
OP

AirMirror set up can't find device

I am trying to get AirMirror to work on my Galaxy Note 3, but when I click Device Authorisation there are no devices listed (see screenshot). I have followed instructions to connect the device via USB and I have enabled USB Debugging. The device is also showing up as a device under This PC in Windows 10. What am I doing wrong?
Attachments
Capture2.PNG
Capture.PNG
Mark Bagshaw

Re: AirMirror set up can't find device

I am trying to get AirMirror to work on my Galaxy Note 3, but when I click Device Authorisation there are no devices listed (see screenshot). I have followed instructions to connect the device via USB and I have enabled USB Debugging. The device is also showing up as a device under This PC in Windows 10. What am I doing wrong?AttachmentsImageImage

Hi, Would you please try to activate AirMirror on PC desktop client with USB debugging, and then try to start AirMirror on web.airdroid.com to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin

I am having the same issue. I have tried both options and app is not finding my device. I have the note 4.

CBR1222

Hi, please check this post for more info about this issue:
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15843
Lillian
Admin

i cant get air mirror my device is not showing
MK1

I am having the same issue. I have tried both options and app is not finding my device. I have the note 4.

Prasert+Yasamut
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

21083 posts

5702 threads

Members: 122089

Latest Member: 不忘初心

Online: 4