page 1 / 1
cmarcera
OP

Does AirDroid 4 finally support MMS?

Title says it all!
blakebos likes this post.
cmarcera
Lillian Admin

Re: Does AirDroid 4 finally support MMS?

Title says it all!

Hi, We are still evaluating the possibility of it yet.
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused
Lillian
Admin
Bryan

Lillian wrote:
Title says it all!

Adding a customer comment to this post:

I use MMS for business. I will not renew my yearly if it isn't available by that time. Just wanted your sales dept to know it is important.
blakebos likes this post.
Bryan
blakebos

It's been over 3 years. I came searching today to see if I just missed an option to enable this or something. I can't do group messages because they utilize MMS. What's going on? Even mightytext is capable of this stuff and their windows desktop app is total garbage. I dont care if you reasonably price it... Just give us something.
blakebos
V

blakebos wrote:
It's been over 3 years. I came searching today to see if I just missed an option to enable this or something. I can't do group messages because they utilize MMS. What's going on? Even mightytext is capable of this stuff and their windows desktop app is total garbage. I dont care if you reasonably price it... Just give us something.

I'm not sure how you could still be evaluating it, seems like a total sidemash of an answer in hopes that the request will go away. How could you STILL be evaluating a KEY technology link? Your app does way more complicated things! I can remote view my phone but I can't send via MMS? What am I missing here? Why is there not an official response to this question instead of a blatant dodge?
--Potential Premium Customer
V
Elizabeth Marks

="blakebos"blakebos
Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused It's been over 3 years. I came searching today to see if I just missed an option to enable this or something. I can't do group messages because they utilize MMS. What's going on? Even mightytext is capable of this stuff and their windows desktop app is total garbage. I dont care if you reasonably price it... Just give us something.I'm not sure how you could still be evaluating it, seems like a total sidemash of an answer in hopes that the request will go away. How could you STILL be evaluating a KEY technology link? Your app does way more complicated things! I can remote view my phone but I can't send via MMS? What am I missing here? Why is there not an official response to this question instead of a blatant dodge?--Potential Premium Customer

^^^ Agreed! I have a premium membership, but I'm not renewing it if this doesn't get resolved. This is rather ridiculous. I'm considering going back to MightyText for this alone.
2 people like this post.
Elizabeth Marks
Chris

Hi, looking for an update. Will MMS /Group messages be an option in the Web and Windows app? Waiting to see if this will become available before signing up for premium. I have groups for both family and business associates to keep everyone on track. Also when someone sends me a pic, I don't see a notification unless they follow up with a single SMS message letting me know.
Chris
Niki Admin

Hi, looking for an update. Will MMS /Group messages be an option in the Web and Windows app? Waiting to see if this will become available before signing up for premium. I have groups for both family and business associates to keep everyone on track. Also when someone sends me a pic, I don't see a notification unless they follow up with a single SMS message letting me know.

Thank you for your feedback. To be honest, these features will not be supported on AirDroid in the near feature.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی

Online: 41