AirDriod V4 - File Transfer PC to mobile drag and drop stopped workingquestion

Sat Nov 26, 2016 4:53 am in General

page 1 / 1
christ2
OP

AirDriod V4 - File Transfer PC to mobile drag and drop stopped working

Great application thanks, since I upgraded both my Windows PC and Android mobile phone to the latest version of AirDroid i.e.4(new icon) the ability to transfer files via drag and drop stopped working, I now have to manually use my mouse on my PC to click the AirDroid File Transfer icon and navigate manually to the file I want to transfer. Any help appreciated, thanks
christ2
sfinetti

Re: AirDriod V4 - File Transfer PC to mobile drag and drop stopped working

Hi, same problem here on the Mac version. After upgrade, drag&drop stopped working, it always fails, leaving a 0 byte file on the mobile device.
sfinetti
Lillian Admin

Great application thanks, since I upgraded both my Windows PC and Android mobile phone to the latest version of AirDroid i.e.4(new icon) the ability to transfer files via drag and drop stopped working, I now have to manually use my mouse on my PC to click the AirDroid File Transfer icon and navigate manually to the file I want to transfer. Any help appreciated, thanks
Hi, would you please shut down AirDroid on your phone and PC, restart AirDroid program and try it again to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
Lillian Admin

Hi, same problem here on the Mac version. After upgrade, drag&drop stopped working, it always fails, leaving a 0 byte file on the mobile device.

Hi, would you please uninstall AirDroid on your devices, reinstall AirDroid, and try it again to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
Lisa Rose Marti

Hi, would you please shut down AirDroid on your phone and PC, restart AirDroid program and try it again to see if it works?

Did this, still not working.
Lisa Rose Marti
Lillian Admin

Did this, still not working.

Hi Lisa,

Would you please uninsntall AirDroid on your PC and phone, reinstall it, and restart the programme to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
or 5x。o.

t
or 5x。o.
David Nibeck

Want to say that I am having the same problem. I try to drag a file onto my desktop app (win 10), As soon as my cursor enters the AirDroid window, it turns into a black circle with a line running through it. Transfers work flawlessly through the browser.
David Nibeck
Lillian Admin

Want to say that I am having the same problem. I try to drag a file onto my desktop app (win 10), As soon as my cursor enters the AirDroid window, it turns into a black circle with a line running through it. Transfers work flawlessly through the browser.

Hi David, have you tried to restart the program and try it again to see if it works?
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235382

Latest Member: Nway Khant

Online: 21