AirMirror stops responding when keyboard is enabled

Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:22 pm in General

page 1 / 1
badcom
OP

AirMirror stops responding when keyboard is enabled

Hello,

In order for the device keyboard to work with my computer keyboard I have to click on the keyboard icon at the bottom right of the device window, then I need to switch on the the button there, however, when I do this the AirMirror stops working. I can type in but the mouse stops responding. It moves, but doesn't respond to any click. A fix for this is closing down and re-opening the app.

The android I'm using is the below one running in a virtualbox:
http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-rc1

The mouse scroll stops working too.

Is this a known issue? It happens in both Windows desktop client and web browser.
badcom
Lillian Admin

Re: AirMirror stops responding when keyboard is enabled

Hello,

In order for the device keyboard to work with my computer keyboard I have to click on the keyboard icon at the bottom right of the device window, then I need to switch on the the button there, however, when I do this the AirMirror stops working. I can type in but the mouse stops responding. It moves, but doesn't respond to any click. A fix for this is closing down and re-opening the app.

The android I'm using is the below one running in a virtualbox:
http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-rc1

The mouse scroll stops working too.

Is this a known issue? It happens in both Windows desktop client and web browser.

Hi, would please clarify the following information so that we can give it a check:

1. Your device model, Android version and AirDroid version on your phone.
2. Your Windows OS and AirDroid version on your PC.
3. Does the issue happen on PC desktop client and web.airdroid.com? Would you please try web.airdroid.com to see if it works properly?
4. Would you mind sending us screenshots as an example if possible?
Lillian
Admin
airdroid

Hi, would please clarify the following information so that we can give it a check:

1. Your device model, Android version and AirDroid version on your phone.
2. Your Windows OS and AirDroid version on your PC.
3. Does the issue happen on PC desktop client and web.airdroid.com? Would you please try web.airdroid.com to see if it works properly?
4. Would you mind sending us screenshots as an example if possible?

Having a very similar problem, but on a Mac...
1. Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge - Android Version 6.0.1 - AirDroid version 4.0.0.4
2. Mac OS 10.11.16 (El Capitan) - AirDroid version 3.3.5.3 (Mac!)
3. Happens on Mac desktop - at web.airdroid.com I get "Your Android device is not compatible with this feature."
4. Not sure what to screen shot - the keyboard simply doesn't work... It beeps like an error with each keypress to try to type.

Airdroid keyboard simply doesn't respond.
airdroid
Lillian Admin

Having a very similar problem, but on a Mac...
1. Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge - Android Version 6.0.1 - AirDroid version 4.0.0.4
2. Mac OS 10.11.16 (El Capitan) - AirDroid version 3.3.5.3 (Mac!)
3. Happens on Mac desktop - at web.airdroid.com I get "Your Android device is not compatible with this feature."
4. Not sure what to screen shot - the keyboard simply doesn't work... It beeps like an error with each keypress to try to type.

Airdroid keyboard simply doesn't respond.

Hi, do you mean that when you enable device keyboard, disable AirDroid keyboard on your phone, AirMirror stops working? Can you tell us more details of not working, you can move the mouse but not able to click? Or AirMirror just freezes?
Lillian
Admin
badcom

Hello,

I have this very same problem with this Android version:

http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-r1

Once you click on the keyboard icon in the Android device and switch on the button, AirMirror stops responding to clicks. You can still type, but mouse clicks don't work.
badcom
Niki Admin

Hello,

I have this very same problem with this Android version:

http://www.android-x86.org/releases/releasenote-cm-x86-13-0-r1

Once you click on the keyboard icon in the Android device and switch on the button, AirMirror stops responding to clicks. You can still type, but mouse clicks don't work.

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to write a feedback to us for a further check:

Steps: open AirDroid on your phone > Tools > Feedback.

Make sure to turn on "Attach error logs" so our developers(yes, the tech guys) can check the issue for you.

Feel free to let us know if you need further help.

Best Regards,
Niki
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 234877

Latest Member: NAVIN

Online: 112