Login doesn't save Mac OS Sierraquestion

Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:08 am in General

page 1 / 1
Marais
OP

Login doesn't save Mac OS Sierra

Since I updated to Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) I need to manually retype my login and password each and every startup. This even when I check "stay logged in".
Is there any fix or workaround?
Thank you!
Marais
Lillian Admin

Re: Login doesn't save Mac OS Sierra

Since I updated to Mac OS 10.12 (Sierra) I need to manually retype my login and password each and every startup. This even when I check "stay logged in".
Thank you!

Hi Marais, Would you please try to delete the file named plist on your Mac and see if it works?

Please find the plist file here: /Users/<Your UesrName>/Library/Application Support/AirDroid
It would be helpful if you could backup the plist file at another place, and then delete it on this path, and try it again to see if it works properly?
Marais likes this post.
Lillian
Admin
Marais

Lillian wrote:
Thank you!
Hi Marais, Would you please try to delete the file named plist on your Mac and see if it works?

Please find the plist file here: /Users/<Your UesrName>/Library/Application Support/AirDroid
It would be helpful if you could backup the plist file at another place, and then delete it on this path, and try it again to see if it works properly?

Thank you MUCHLY! The first time around it just held my email address but the second round yep it works. Superduper!
Marais
Lillian Admin

Thank you MUCHLY! The first time around it just held my email address but the second round yep it works. Superduper!

Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235470

Latest Member: SaraM1980

Online: 132