Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?question

Fri Dec 16, 2016 6:41 am in General

page 1 / 1

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

digiteye
OP

Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?

Hi, is it possible to "wake up" the android app from the web? I don't want to run it and having it visible; for example that makes no sense in case if someone steals the phone, will see immediately that the app is running, stop it and I cant figure who it was. It seems if the app is closed the functionality will be stopped also. This renders the app crippled / useless for security matters.

Another idea I wanted to use the phone for was leaving it in a certain country, in my friend's apartment (switched on and connected to a charger). Then from the phone I could send and receive sms at the low local rate while I would be in another country. But for that the screen should always be on, as it seems. That's not the best treatment for the LCD.

I think both issues would be solved if I could remotely wake up the app and / or the app could run in invisible mode.

Any idea or solution?

Thank you
digiteye

Notice:
AirDroid forum has stopped maintance, feel free to visit Help Center to submit feedback.

Lillian Admin

Re: Can Airdroid run in "stealth mode"?

Hi, is it possible to "wake up" the android app from the web? I don't want to run it and having it visible; for example that makes no sense in case if someone steals the phone, will see immediately that the app is running, stop it and I cant figure who it was. It seems if the app is closed the functionality will be stopped also. This renders the app crippled / useless for security matters.

Another idea I wanted to use the phone for was leaving it in a certain country, in my friend's apartment (switched on and connected to a charger). Then from the phone I could send and receive sms at the low local rate while I would be in another country. But for that the screen should always be on, as it seems. That's not the best treatment for the LCD.

I think both issues would be solved if I could remotely wake up the app and / or the app could run in invisible mode.

Any idea or solution?

Thank you

Hi, pls check this post to see if it helps: http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=15947
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

26345 posts

7519 threads

Members: 192888

Latest Member: Dian Rini

Online: 8