Back up facility not workingquestion

Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:39 pm in General

page 1 / 1
liz
OP

Back up facility not working

I am on same wireless network and am linked to Mac from phone, but backup will not work on anything.
I press back up,,,zip. It says "nothing backed up" on the screen below backup button
thanks
liz
Lillian Admin

Re: Back up facility not working

I am on same wireless network and am linked to Mac from phone, but backup will not work on anything.
I press back up,,,zip. It says "nothing backed up" on the screen below backup button
thanks

Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
LaVonne

liz wrote:I am on same wireless network and am linked to Mac from phone, but backup will not work on anything.
thanks

I just downloaded and setup the app on both my Moto X and PC and I'm getting the same behavior. I've got hundreds of photos to backup (690 to be exact).
LaVonne
matt

Same Issue - "Nothing to backup"
matt
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235025

Latest Member: محمد رحمتی