Air droid can't connect from sony xperia xz

Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:02 pm in General

page 1 / 1
trackcom
OP

Air droid can't connect from sony xperia xz

Hello,

Since the weekend where you got issue with your server, I have 1 phone who can't authenticate any more to airdroid account. the phone as been restarted with no luck. I don't have access to the phone as it's far away from my place and person who use the phone is not able to make any test or setting on the airdroid.
Thanks in advance fro the support.
trackcom
Lillian Admin

Re: Air droid can't connect from sony xperia xz

Hello,

Since the weekend where you got issue with your server, I have 1 phone who can't authenticate any more to airdroid account. the phone as been restarted with no luck. I don't have access to the phone as it's far away from my place and person who use the phone is not able to make any test or setting on the airdroid.
Thanks in advance fro the support.
Hi, would you please try to update AirDroid with your friend's help on that device to the latest version and try it again?

We have released a new architecture of AirDroid. In this update, we have leveled up our architecture, for better functionality and protection to our user. Same reason, we have to close down all the previous versions. We appreciate your understanding that there must be a transition time, but we will make sure to work the hardest to shorten the period for you!

Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused.
Lillian
Admin
trackcom

Hello,

This option is not possible. and the issue is not due to the update as it was like this before the last update.

Reinstalling the application will be possible only if I have remote access to install it remotely.
When you perform update, you should think that sometimes you couldn't access to the phone so the update what ever if it's a minor or major update/upgrade, this should be silent with no user action.
trackcom
Conta01

I am with the same problem here, i can't update the phone apk and can't login in airdroid anymore.
Conta01
trackcom

Hello,
Any update?
trackcom
trackcom

Hello, Why still no feed back on my issue?
It's being soon 1 month with this issue with no feedback and look that I'm not the only one having it.
trackcom
trackcom

I Have still no support on my issue. Is that what you call customer services?
trackcom
trackcom

Hey it's going to be 1 month that I open this issue and since nothing has been done.
Are you sure you provide support to your premium customer?
trackcom
Lillian Admin

Hey it's going to be 1 month that I open this issue and since nothing has been done.
Are you sure you provide support to your premium customer?

Hi, Sorry for the late reply.

Can you please tell us what are the difficulty you have encountered to connect to the device? If you have setup AirDroid to automatically update to the latest version, then it should be able to upgrade to the latest version when the phone has network connected. Or it is possible to have other your friends' help and manually upgrade for you?

We are deeply sorry that we have to close down the old AirDriud versions for better functionalities and security concerns.
Your kind understanding would be much appreciated.
And please email to support@airdroid.com for further help if necessary
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235561

Latest Member: home

Online: 104