Cannot get Backup to work

Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:10 pm in General

page 1 / 1
Jill
OP

Cannot get Backup to work

I am trying to backup my photos to my PC, but no matter what I do, I get a message saying I have not signed into the computer. I am logged in on my Windows PC which has lots of storage space. I cannot get the screen that shows the Backup destination. What am I missing? Note that I have loaded photos and apps to my PC and that worked fine; it is just the BACKUP feature that does not work.
Brent likes this post.
Jill
Lillian Admin

Re: Cannot get Backup to work

I am trying to backup my photos to my PC, but no matter what I do, I get a message saying I have not signed into the computer. I am logged in on my Windows PC which has lots of storage space. I cannot get the screen that shows the Backup destination. What am I missing? Note that I have loaded photos and apps to my PC and that worked fine; it is just the BACKUP feature that does not work.

Hi Jill, that is weird...
Would you please report the issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
Planet Steve

Re: Cannot get Backup to work

Lillian wrote:
Hi Jill, that is weird...
Would you please report the issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!

I get the same message - has a fix been found yet? ... In the Backup destination on the phone Airdroid app the message just below the menu bar is "You have not signed in on the computer yet. Follow the guide then tap the Refresh button the upper right corner" - if you tap it you keep getting the same message. I am signed in on the computer and can see my SMS messages on the computer from the phone etc.

It would be great to get this fixed.
Planet Steve
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235568

Latest Member: alirezamozaffari

Online: 180