How many devices?question

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:30 pm in General

page 1 / 1
artyade2
OP

How many devices?

I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung Tablet using the free account, however when I want to transfer photos to or from my laptop using the tablet, I'm told I have too may devices and to delete one.
Question... is the laptop considered to be a device as well?
Thanks
Jess+Shin likes this post.
artyade2
Lillian Admin

Re: How many devices?

I have a Samsung phone and a Samsung Tablet using the free account, however when I want to transfer photos to or from my laptop using the tablet, I'm told I have too may devices and to delete one.
Question... is the laptop considered to be a device as well?
Thanks

Hi, that is strange...
Generally free account can add two Android devices to one AirDroid account, and you can log in to one computer on desktop client or web.airdroid.com in one time.
Would you please send us a screenshot of that error message so that we can check it for you?
And does the error pop up no matter you transfer from Tab to laptop or from laptop to tab?
Lillian
Admin
artyade2

Hi, that is strange...
Generally free account can add two Android devices to one AirDroid account, and you can log in to one computer on desktop client or web.airdroid.com in one time.
Would you please send us a screenshot of that error message so that we can check it for you?
And does the error pop up no matter you transfer from Tab to laptop or from laptop to tab?

Lillian,
Thanks for replying.
I can send pictures to and from my phone, and from my laptop to tablet, but not tablet to laptop (So confusing -lol)
I've never used 1/4 of my quota in the time I've had Airdroid.
I thought maybe uninstall and try again?
artyade2
Lillian Admin

Lillian,
Thanks for replying.
I can send pictures to and from my phone, and from my laptop to tablet, but not tablet to laptop (So confusing -lol)

Hi, Thanks for clarifying.
Judging from the issue, it seems that three devices have been connected to your account? The Ace 3 showing in the picture, is it your device or not? Or it should be an old device you don't use anymore but it still shows up on your account? If so, please try to delete the device of Ace 3 and see if it works properly? Image
Lillian
Admin
artyade2

Lillian,
Thanks for replying.
I did the reinstall and still got the same error message, so don't know what to do next.
artyade2
artyade2

Problem solved... did a reinstall and it's working fine :)

Lillian,
Thanks for replying.

Problem solved.. did a reinstall and it's working fine :)
artyade2
Lillian Admin

Though strange...Good to know it works properly!
Lillian
Admin
orx

Hi, that is strange...

test
orx
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 42