Error code 40002question

Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:50 am in General

page 1 / 1
Sacke
OP

Error code 40002

Hello
Recently I've beginning to have Error Code 40002 when I start Airdroid on my mobile device. I wonder what the reason for that is and how to fix it.
Sacke
Lillian Admin

Re: Error code 40002

Hello
Recently I've beginning to have Error Code 40002 when I start Airdroid on my mobile device. I wonder what the reason for that is and how to fix it.

Hello, does the issue resolved now? If the issue happens again, would you pls send us a screenshot of the error? THX
Lillian
Admin
Sacke

Lillian wrote:
Hello
Hello, does the issue resolved now? If the issue happens again, would you pls send us a screenshot of the error? THX

Hi there...

No the issue is still on. I doubt the screenshot will help you... but here it is.
Attachments
21787.png
Sacke
Lillian Admin

Hi there...

No the issue is still on. I doubt the screenshot will help you... but here it is.AttachmentsImage

Hi, Thank you for sending us the screenshot. We have noticed the issue and will try to improve it as soon as possible! Please keep up with AirDroid! Sorry for the inconvenience that has caused you
Lillian
Admin
...g

I am having the same error: error code 40002. Screenshot is the same as posted above.
...g
Lillian Admin

I am having the same error: error code 40002. Screenshot is the same as posted above.

Hi, can you please try to upgrade to the latest AirDroid version on your device and see if it still shows up or not? We have fixed this in the latest version and it should work properly now. Check it out!
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235424

Latest Member: Luis coronado

Online: 15