How to backup videos...?question

Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:16 pm in General

page 1 / 1
DYC
OP

How to backup videos...?

I backed up pictures from Samsung 6 using the free AirDroid. Realising I wanted videos backed up too, I purchased the Premium account once initial backup was completed. When I try to back up now with the Premium account (for the videos, etc.), it says it's already done - All files are copied. I've signed in and out numerous times and it still won't back up my videos. Any advice?
Thanks!
DYC
Lillian Admin

Re: How to backup videos...?

I backed up pictures from Samsung 6 using the free AirDroid. Realising I wanted videos backed up too, I purchased the Premium account once initial backup was completed. When I try to back up now with the Premium account (for the videos, etc.), it says it's already done - All files are copied. I've signed in and out numerous times and it still won't back up my videos. Any advice?
Thanks!
Hi,
To solve the issue for you more quickly and efficiently, would you please report this issue via Feedback with AirDroid on your device?
Steps: open AirDroid on your phone-->Me--> Settings-->About--> Feedback.
http://forums.airdroid.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=28318

Please do tick the box of “Attach error logs” so that our developers can check the issue for you. It would help us to gather the troubleshoot with more details (there’s no personal data collected), we shall be able to prioritize your request.

Should you have any further questions, always feel free to let us know anytime!
Lillian
Admin
Lukas_dan34

Re: How to backup videos...?

I have to agree with venessalo that android transfer tool is good and I'm using the same for my phone.If you are now sure just check review on google.
Lukas_dan34
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235030

Latest Member: Thomas

Online: 45