Conflict with MightyText; Hard to Find Support on this Websitequestion

Wed Jan 04, 2017 5:02 am in General

page 1 / 1
nls
OP

Conflict with MightyText; Hard to Find Support on this Website

You have a very attractive website but nowhere could I find a button marked "Help" or "Support" not even when I typed those words into your search box. I needed a quick answer as to how to get AirDroid to stop interfering with my established premium MightyText account which is very important to me. Failing to find an answer within a reasonable time, I deleted AirDroid from my phone until I can get a clearcut answer as to how to do that.

I installed AirDroid in the first place to be able to wirelessly transfer data between my phone and my computer, not to replace MightyText and I will reinstall AirDroid when and if I can get clearcut simple instructions as to how to set this up so AirDroid does not try to replace or screw up my MightyText setup.

And you also need to have a button marked "Help" or "Support" prominently displayed on your website.

Thank you.
nls
Lillian Admin

Re: Conflict with MightyText; Hard to Find Support on this Website

You have a very attractive website but nowhere could I find a button marked "Help" or "Support" not even when I typed those words into your search box. I needed a quick answer as to how to get AirDroid to stop interfering with my established premium MightyText account which is very important to me. Failing to find an answer within a reasonable time, I deleted AirDroid from my phone until I can get a clearcut answer as to how to do that.

I installed AirDroid in the first place to be able to wirelessly transfer data between my phone and my computer, not to replace MightyText and I will reinstall AirDroid when and if I can get clearcut simple instructions as to how to set this up so AirDroid does not try to replace or screw up my MightyText setup.

And you also need to have a button marked "Help" or "Support" prominently displayed on your website.

Thank you.

Hi, sorry to hear that :(

Would you please tell us why you think AirDroid replace/interfere Mightytext setup on your phone? It shouldn't be...
Lillian
Admin
(Sign in or sign up to post a reply.)
page 1 / 1

Statistics

24655 posts

7416 threads

Members: 235460

Latest Member: Abdul hamid

Online: 60